Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about XS

Hi,

It's been a few years since I've been to XS, and I've never gone without bottle service before or in the winter. I was wondering a few things.

- Does the outdoors have heat lamps in the winter? It looks like it gets down to 45 degrees at night which I'd consider decently cold unless the outside was heated or there was just tons of body warmth.

- What's the difference between GA presale tickets and expedited presale tickets? I found a huge mix of reviews about XS, ranging from people standing in the normal GA line with presale tickets for hours to people getting in within 10-15 minutes with tickets. Looking online, it looks like there's only 3 lines at XS (not sure if this is accurate). GA, Guest List, and Bottles. That sounds like anyone with a ticket, expedited entry or not, would go into the GA line.

I'm looking to go for Dillon this Saturday and just trying to gauge when I'd have to get there and how long the line would be.

I believe they have changed it recently. From what I've been told by a friend that learned this the hard way, pre-sale GA is the same line as GA now. If you get there late you will be in line for hours on a busy night. The only advantage is it is slightly less than paying at the door when you get in GA. The "VIP" is what pre-sale was a few years ago with its own separate line. Unless you are really on a budget and are okay with getting there super early, the VIP route is much better entry experience.

​With that said, winter months might not be as full so you possibly could get "right in" with the pre-sale GA.
    Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

BTW I'm in town the same night. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. There are some people possibly sharing a table. PM me if you are interested in options other than XS GA.
      Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

XS has terrible ratios lately, as well as tons of hookers. Check out Omnia or Hakk instead.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          Yesterday, 03:10 PM
        • ryan850
          EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
          ryan850
          Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
          Yesterday, 03:06 PM
        • SpykeYs
          Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
          SpykeYs
          6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
          04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
        Working...
        X