Getting to clubs after midnight - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Getting to clubs after midnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to clubs after midnight

First time in Vegas!
    My gf and I will be landing late on Friday night and won’t be able to get anywhere until after midnight. We’re thinking of going to xs or omnia but I want to ensure we’ll be able to get in without waiting in line for very long. What would be the best way to do this? Buying presale tix/vip card (omnia only) and trying to tip a host? Any suggestions are helpful!

headline djs start around 1am
    vip bar card omnia should be fast line

Comment

My worry is that they suggest getting there before midnight or entry isn’t guaranteed. Would we have to wait in line with everyone else after midnight or is there still a dedicated entrance for the bar card?

Comment

Originally posted by GR14 View Post
        My worry is that they suggest getting there before midnight or entry isn’t guaranteed. Would we have to wait in line with everyone else after midnight or is there still a dedicated entrance for the bar card?

Who is the DJ? If the place is sold out getting there after midnight can be a risk, but most of the time it shouldn't be a problem - you might even end up waiting less than getting there before midnight.

Comment

It’s Loud Luxury at Omnia and RL Grime at XS, 2-28 weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GR14 View Post
            It’s Loud Luxury at Omnia and RL Grime at XS, 2-28 weekend.
            I don't think you'll have too much trouble. I don't think there are major events in Vegas that weekend (not sure, though) that would draw larger than usual crowds, and these aren't artists that consistently deliver the sellout crowds of Calvin Harris, Chainsmokers, Aoki, etc.

Comment

still a dedicated entrance

Comment

Trying to get into the most popular club on the strip at 12:30 is going to be hard because there will still be people outside who tried to make it in by 12 am.

If you have missed out on some real fun in life, Omnia is a must-visit in Las Vegas. I suggest you go forward with pre table bookings to get instant & seamless booking services.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X