OMNIA NYE - Party Favor - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

OMNIA NYE - Party Favor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMNIA NYE - Party Favor

Sorry if this has been discussed already but I couldn't find it. I am flying into Vegas on Dec 27 with two friends. The three of us guys (all 23 if that matters) want to go to Party Favor on the 28th. We have never been to a Vegas club.

Is the VIP/Bar Card worth it for us?
    I assume it will save us time in line but how much?
    Will we need girls with us to get in?

We want to have a great time but bottle service may be out of our price range.

Thanks

A group of friends did the bar card package for Calvin Harris in May and it was great. Separate line than the general admission and it was nice not fumbling with cash for the first few drinks. Basically works as a credit card and you can tip on the card as well. You won't need girls with you as there are separate male and female tickets. In terms of how much time you will say I guess it just depends. Like I said it's a completely different line than GA and much shorter. As long as you plan on spending $100 on drinks it is 100% worth it.

Comment

headline djs usually start about 1am
      omnia has many lines- guest list, general admssion- paying at door, presale tickets, bar card, tables
      you might get free entry on guestlist with early arrival 11pm
      will be fine with presale tickets

Comment

Yes, bar card is made exactly for your situation. You’ll get in fast no problems.
        ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
          Buy Real Driver License
          fionakim888
          We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
          We also erase your bad records from the...
          Yesterday, 07:21 AM
        • DAlex111
          Reply to
          DAlex111
          just me, 1m
          03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
        • SpykeYs
          SpykeYs
          How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
          03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
        Working...
        X