Mayfair Supper Club (Hyde). Hmmm...? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mayfair Supper Club (Hyde). Hmmm...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfair Supper Club (Hyde). Hmmm...?

Sean Christie is back at it. Making clubs, or this time “supper club’ that are kind of like a club but not a club but kind of a club but not a club.... I get it, XS is going through changes, Kaos has no residencies but Mayfair?

Bellagio has so many great places to eat with celebrity chefs so close the club and open a restaurant club which will have to compete against other better restaurants?

Long term this one is going to be tough.
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

i'd check out that lounge for the view and potentially better ratios before throwing down on bottles. rose rabbit lie has been at cosmo, delilah opening at wynn next year. times are changing in vegas.

Comment

Intrigue 2.0

Lol

Comment

Sounds like Rumjungle but classier..
        Did I just show my age?

"But the Mayfair isn’t a nightclub, or at least, not until it wants to be. The programming will come from a collaboration with bicoastal company No Ceilings Entertainment and will include a more ambient experience during dining hours transitioning into a more high-energy environment later in the evening. "

Comment

after xs, ebc, and marquee this year i would much rather have a few drinks by the fountains with solid music than stare at other tables of dudes and atmosphere models. i guess it's a matter of where you prefer to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by egero63 View Post
            after xs, ebc, and marquee this year i would much rather have a few drinks by the fountains with solid music than stare at other tables of dudes and atmosphere models. i guess it's a matter of where you prefer to spend.
            Going to be hard selling food there. So many better Restaurants right next door. Going to be a short ride....

Comment

Can someone define supper club. Do you have to eat dinner. Is it a restaurant that becomes a nightclub after they finish serving food?
              Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

how many years has rose rabbit lie been around? plenty of other dining options at cosmo.

im guessing this is like party brunch but at night. plenty of spots to get a breakfast at palazzo, too. but i digress...

Comment

My bad, this place looks pretty good. Fancy~

Comment

I'm in two in two weeks. I might check it out on Saturday night. As a GA Saturday night place for me I'm hoping for decent ratios and an attractive mid-30s crowd. Probably as good of shot as any place on a Saturday in Vegas.
                    Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Checked it out a few weeks back. Its packed and while we didn't eat there, the food looked great. Club on weekend nights only..but music was good and fantastic ratios. Went on Friday night, and had a great time. Tons of talent in here, migrating away from the clubs. Great option as Vegas turns from clubs to lounges.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X