2 for 1 Bottle Service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

2 for 1 Bottle Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 for 1 Bottle Service

Hi All, Been to LV a few times, and done bottle service a handful, but not for the last couple of years, when I used to go, used to do a Thursday 2 for 1 then a big DJ later in the weekend. Is the 2 for 1 still a thing? Am coming out in April and was looking to see if it is still a possibility?

Cheers
    Snowy

during the weekdays and maybe some weekends depending on time of year you can still get1 deals at the places that are not tier1/1.5
    so basically anything other than xs, omnia, hakk, kaos and marquee -- it wouldnt hurt to ask.
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
      Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
      smlaude
      I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
      04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
    • BarrelO
      BarrelO
      I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
      04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
    • ryan850
      ryan850
      good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
      04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
    Working...
    X