May 10-12 Partayyyy - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

May 10-12 Partayyyy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • May 10-12 Partayyyy

    Avicii 5/10 XS
    Afrojack 5/11 XS

    Cosmic Gate 5/10 MQ
    Dash Berlin 5/10 MQ
    ARTY 5/11 MQ

    AVICII 5/10 EBC

    Calvin Harris 5/10 HAK
    Bingo Players 5/11 HAK

    Calvin Harris 5/11 WET

    ---------------------------------------------
    I think the best lineup given that we get in friday afternoon will be:
    Avicii 5/10 XS
    Calvin Harris 5/11 WET
    Bingo Players 5/11 HAK

    What does every one think?

    I have about 4-5 guys on Friday, 4-5 guys on Saturday (day), and about 10-11 guys Saturday (night).

    Looking to do tables/cabanas, it's a bachelor party, we have around 5-10 girls but I can just guest list them to get in. Suggestions?

    Our budget is 220 per person per event.
    Last edited by ninjavinh; 04-24-2013, 06:04 PM.

  • #2
    you're short about at least $36 per person, per event.

    XS will be 1k min + tax and gratuities. $1k x 28% = $1280. Divide by 5 and comes out to $256pp. This amount is pretty much with you guys stiffing the security, busboy, and host.

    Hakk will have an additional 10% LET on top of 22% grat and 8% tax. Also, good luck trying to get a min less than $2k at Hakk...

    Comment


    • #3
      I was able to get a 2k table this past sat, but the tax/tip is the highest, ran up to 2.8k

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd suggest you guys do pre-sales for WR and use the money saved for XS and Hakk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ninjavinh View Post
          I was able to get a 2k table this past sat, but the tax/tip is the highest, ran up to 2.8k
          Where was the table located? juts out of curiosity..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by shawndescoteaux View Post
            Originally posted by ninjavinh View Post
            I was able to get a 2k table this past sat, but the tax/tip is the highest, ran up to 2.8k
            Where was the table located? juts out of curiosity..
            pavillion

            Comment


            • #7
              Avicii 5/11 ebc **

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ninjavinh View Post
                Originally posted by shawndescoteaux View Post
                Originally posted by ninjavinh View Post
                I was able to get a 2k table this past sat, but the tax/tip is the highest, ran up to 2.8k
                Where was the table located? juts out of curiosity..
                pavillion
                How di you like your experience? Worth the 2k?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shawndescoteaux View Post
                  Originally posted by ninjavinh View Post
                  Originally posted by shawndescoteaux View Post
                  Originally posted by ninjavinh View Post
                  I was able to get a 2k table this past sat, but the tax/tip is the highest, ran up to 2.8k
                  Where was the table located? juts out of curiosity..
                  pavillion
                  How di you like your experience? Worth the 2k?
                  It was worth it, but I went on sunday industry night and we had main floor tables comp, it was a totally different experience.

                  I heard 6k (not including tip) for May 11 saturday, 12 guys. Does that sounds right?

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X