Clubbing for 12 years! Lol - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Clubbing for 12 years! Lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clubbing for 12 years! Lol

    Just took a look at some old WET pics and realized I’ve been doing this summer Vegas club sh!t for 12 years! Went to Wet the year they opened and have been doing the summer Vegas thing ever since...

    Pretty much nothing has changed. I work out the whole year and listen to playlists from my favorite Vegas djs patiently waiting for the weather to heat up.

    Seen so many clubs come and go and I spent a small fortune on drinking and partying 2 to 3 times a year every summer.

    Lol. Some of my friends I used to go to vegas with don’t even go out anymore. And I’m on the JC forums reading about Vegas clubs anticipating and planning my June 2019 and LDW itinerary...right now.

    Will this be my last summer? Probably not. Clublife forever. Haha haha
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

  • #2
    Likewise! Been about a decade for me... Was chatting with Bobby Y at KAOS last month and reminiscing about first meeting Mikey Tantalo at BLUSH back in 2009... my first table/host experience, obviously hooked ever since! Remembering being at Encore as EBC was being built and the buzz around this next level "dayclub"... found these forums, hit up MAyOD for a few years and the rest is history, great times! Money in the bank is great but life experiences are priceless...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by AeroSKI5150 View Post
      Likewise! Been about a decade for me... Was chatting with Bobby Y at KAOS last month and reminiscing about first meeting Mikey Tantalo at BLUSH back in 2009... my first table/host experience, obviously hooked ever since! Remembering being at Encore as EBC was being built and the buzz around this next level "dayclub"... found these forums, hit up MAyOD for a few years and the rest is history, great times! Money in the bank is great but life experiences are priceless...
      Mikey T was #1 JC forum host 100%.
      Saw him at Caesars years ago at some Fat Tuesday’s type place after he left wynn.
      ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

      Comment


      • #4
        2009 was my first trip to Vegas, it's been a whole decade now and I still love it and have no plans on stopping. And my first ever table experience was Mikey T as my host! No matter what happens on each trip, no matter who I go with or what club I go to, it's always a great time!

        Comment


        • #5
          Been about a decade for me. I keep wondering when I’ll be too old to spend 4 days solid dancing like a fool, drinking enough to kill a horse and only sleeping for a couple of hours before the next club... But that shit just never gets old. All my friends know if I die in a Vegas nightclub, I will have died happy. I’m 45 now... and can still run rings around the kids at the clubs... unless I’m dead, I’ll be in Vegas at some point during the summer. Heading out in a few weeks and can’t wait!

          Comment


          • #6
            Funny! I was just thinking about the same thing. My first 3 trips to WET were....

            - Hosted by Mel B.
            - Hosted by Kim Kardashian
            - Performance by LL Cool J

            Just when I think I've hit every dayclub they add a new one, but I've been to:

            Wet, Rehab, Foxtail, EBC, MDC, Daylight, Bare, Moorea, Venus, Liquid, Drais and Tao Beach
            Last edited by beerfish; 05-29-2019, 08:14 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beerfish View Post
              Funny! I was just thinking about the same thing. My first 3 trips to WET were....

              - Hosted by Mel B.
              - Hosted by Kim Kardashian
              - Performance by LL Cool J

              Just when I think I've hit every dayclub they add a new one, but I've been to:

              Wet, Rehab, Foxtail, EBC, MDC, Daylight, Bare, Moorea, Venus, Liquid, Drais and Tao Beach
              Haha, went to Wet when Jon Gosselin was hosting! Lol

              Yup, checked out all those places you mentioned. Excited to try new ones this year; Jemaa for Kungs and Kaos.
              ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post

                Haha, went to Wet when Jon Gosselin was hosting! Lol

                Yup, checked out all those places you mentioned. Excited to try new ones this year; Jemaa for Kungs and Kaos.
                HA!!! That is hilarious. Funny thing is, it was still an amazing pool party with some random DJ up there.
                I wonder what they paid the "hosts" vs. what they pay the current DJs.

                Comment


                • #9
                  2004 for me and now 2-3 times a year (live NyC), first thing I remember is Sunday’s at Hard rock pool party and going to “Pure”, “Rain”. Hahahahaha. Good thread.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sup guys, really liking the stories of the veterans of vegas! I am going to start 3rd year MED school soon and wanted to end with a party...coming to Vegas June 7 to 10th w/ my buddies if anyone wants to meet up/ share tables...not sure about the places to go yet, but working on it. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just booked LDW today and didn’t even go on my June 2019 trip yet. #neversatisfied
                      ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My first clubs was RA at Luxor, Tangerine at TI and Christian Audigier night club, Prive at PH,
                        Body English @HR, Studio 54
                        XS been a old fateful... Tao Opium Room.
                        Clubbing since 2003 VIPnVegas was alive.
                        Yogi http://forums.jackcolton.com/core/im...milies/eek.png

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PeachyLV View Post
                          Been about a decade for me. I keep wondering when I’ll be too old to spend 4 days solid dancing like a fool, drinking enough to kill a horse and only sleeping for a couple of hours before the next club... But that shit just never gets old. All my friends know if I die in a Vegas nightclub, I will have died happy. I’m 45 now... and can still run rings around the kids at the clubs... unless I’m dead, I’ll be in Vegas at some point during the summer. Heading out in a few weeks and can’t wait!
                          Awesome! I'm right there with you. I've been doing this so long, I go back to Tangerine at TI or start the night at Tabu and then head over to Studio 54. Remember when Rain was the place to be. Then hit Moon before you leave. You can't forget Tryst! Memories, memories. Just did my 15th MDW and decided, I'm moving to Vegas. I'll be moving LDW and can't wait.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Shoes were a big thing at Tangerine..
                            The roof opening at Moon, then downstairs to Playboy!
                            Torches at Rain....in the desert.
                            Epic nights at Body English
                            Worship Thursday’s at Tao.. religious nightlife Lol
                            Sundays at Bank
                            OPM at Caesar’s
                            Pure Tuesday’s...Always start my Omnia nights on the balcony because of Pure.

                            And ...NapkinNights.com!!
                            ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post
                              Shoes were a big thing at Tangerine..
                              The roof opening at Moon, then downstairs to Playboy!
                              Torches at Rain....in the desert.
                              Epic nights at Body English
                              Worship Thursday’s at Tao.. religious nightlife Lol
                              Sundays at Bank
                              OPM at Caesar’s
                              Pure Tuesday’s...Always start my Omnia nights on the balcony because of Pure.

                              And ...NapkinNights.com!!


                              Pure Night Club!! White Room is where it all started
                              When VIP was really VIP and bottles cost $300 back in
                              2007. Balcony overlooking the dance floor White Room. Was the Best
                              Yogi http://forums.jackcolton.com/core/im...milies/eek.png

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X