Vegas Dec 13th to 16th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vegas Dec 13th to 16th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Dec 13th to 16th

Hey guys, was going to be in Vegas Dec 13th to Dec 16th with a friend of mine (2 guys) doing a quick trip. What would be good spots to go to that weekend.

Thursday night we were thinking Tao.
    Friday (night) - Undecided (looking for suggestions)
    Saturday - How is Lavo Brunch and most importantly what are the chances of 2 guys getting in.
    Saturday (night) - undecided (looking for suggestions)

Now i know most on here always recommend bottles especially if its just guys but since its a last min trip and just 2 guys we probably wont do bottles. Last time i was in vegas was August 2016 for my bachelor party and did a cabana twice at marquee day club and a table at marquee night club and also the XS night swim and had the time of my life (Shout out to Cliff Orr, he definitely took care of us). Unfortunately the pools will be closed in December and i almost feel like this Vegas experience wont be the same without bottles and pool parties lol, but oh well.

What do we do during the day lol. Other than Lavo brunch party are there any other options? i Was hoping Marquee dome would be open but apparently that is closed too.

Any suggestions/Help is welcome!!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by shiv; 12-04-2018, 01:16 PM.

It sucks they got rid of the dome at Marquee, was a fun option for day parties in the winter.

With just 2 guys, I would do pre-sale tickets to any clubs you're looking at, unless you can find people on the get connected forum to split a table with.

Definitely go to Lavo Brunch as it's the best winter day party option. Other than that, I always like just crawling the strip and hitting different bars, and stopping through Carnival Court.

Comment

Originally posted by GordonBombay View Post
      It sucks they got rid of the dome at Marquee, was a fun option for day parties in the winter.

With just 2 guys, I would do pre-sale tickets to any clubs you're looking at, unless you can find people on the get connected forum to split a table with.

Definitely go to Lavo Brunch as it's the best winter day party option. Other than that, I always like just crawling the strip and hitting different bars, and stopping through Carnival Court.

Thanks. Yeah i dont know why they got rid of the dome. How difficult/easy is it to get into Lavo for the brunch party? Any particular bars? Four times in vegas i have never gone to a bar so i have no idea on what bar is cool and what bar is dead lol

Comment

For Lavo, if you don't find a group to split a table with you can get presale tickets, should be $30-40.

For bars, any bar at Cosmo is usually a good time, but I don't have any specific bars I always hit other than that. Usually just crawl til we find one with a good atmosphere we like. Have had a blast at O'Sheas actually.

Comment

Keep me posted if anything develops for Thursday or Friday night. I might be passing through town and would be open to a bottle split!

Comment

check you PM's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X