8 guys from San Diego - 48 Hours on Labor Day Weekend 2017 BEST VALUE - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

8 guys from San Diego - 48 Hours on Labor Day Weekend 2017 BEST VALUE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 guys from San Diego - 48 Hours on Labor Day Weekend 2017 BEST VALUE

Hey Friends, My 7 buddies & I are traveling from San Diego on Sunday Sept 3 - Tuesday Sept 5 for 48 hours of Fun in Viva Las Vegas!!!! We are looking for best bang 4 Bucks recommendations on Nightclubs : XS - B1G1 or whatever We are staying at Mirage - 2 queen rooms & Hospitality 2 bedroom Penthouse suite We are considering going to : Activities : High Roller (Ferris wheel) Minus 5 Bar Fremont St. Strip Club - Not sure where Nightclubs : The Bank : Kid Conrad Drais : Lil Wayne Jewel : Zedd Light : Metro Boomin Marquee : ???? XS - Sunday NightSwim - Marshmello XS- Diplo NightSwim

Check out Groupon, I think they have a deal on the high roller, stratosphere rides and sometimes the zip line.

If you go to a strip club, call for the free limo ride. You just tip the driver and you don't pay cover. I haven't been to one lately but Rhino was the best for a while, probably still is.

Never really liked The Bank all that much, but XS nightswim was great. Zedd and Diplo would be my pick out of those. It's going to be hard to get good deals on bottles LDW though.

Comment

Don't bother with Minus 5 Bar as we got it for free when we stayed at Monte Carlo a few years ago. Did that with wife and friends and it's nothing to write home about. Walk into a indoor ice igloo, sit on an ice couch or stand around, have a drink, get your picture taken, decide if you want to buy said picture. Oh and you can upgrade your jacket to faux fur and cap, etc.for a small price increase.

Anything involving XS definitely. Diplo personally. Light has gone downhill in regards to any sort of traction so I would remove that from the list.

Don't believe there will be any bottle deals for that weekend as gdale stated but you would have to ask your host to confirm.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        Yesterday, 03:10 PM
      • ryan850
        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
        ryan850
        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
        Yesterday, 03:06 PM
      • SpykeYs
        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
        SpykeYs
        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
      Working...
      X