XS Walk In or Queue Jump - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

XS Walk In or Queue Jump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Walk In or Queue Jump

Some friends and I are in town for my stag party on May 4th, we want to go to XS but don't want BS as we would prefer to mingle in and outside. Are there hosts that can do a walk-in for us?

you can pay someone for line jump but its going to be pricey
    presale tickets are a much cheaper way to go http://xs.wantickets.com/Events/1250...-XS-Las-Vegas/
    just get there early

Comment

It's a holiday weekend, definitely do presales as suggested if not doing BS as prices WILL rise and most likely hit $100 for the guys. Get there before 1030 and you should be fine. 11 would be pushing it and will probably result in a 30 min wait or so...

Host walk-ins $$$ will go up as well so might as well be set with your tickets already.

Comment

Does anyone have any recent experiences with host walk-ins at Tier 1 clubs? For a group of 6 guys on a fri/sat at any of the top clubs (Hakkasan, Light, XS, Marquee etc)what would we expect to pay to be walked right in by a host?
        Many thanks

Comment

After pre sales, line skip, and drinks, you would probably be better off getting a cheaper table. I would imagine a line skip from host would be a little pricy considering how busy they will be and the crazy amount of people there. My best tip would be to get there a little BEFORE the club opens with your pre sale ticket. You will get in very quickly and go back outside to do what you need to do. Re entry should not be a problem until they are at capacity.

Edit: Disregard this. I thought this was MDW for some reason. -.-
          Last edited by Rhythmz; 04-18-2013, 12:39 AM.
          Past Trips:
          The following errors occurred with your submission
          Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
          July 13-17

Comment

I setup walk -ins for my clients there all the time, I'll give you the pre set amount for tip and cover. Have cash ready, and text when at the meeting location, in the club in a few minutes tops. Have good host buddies there that will handle.
            Isaac Kaz Curry
            Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
            Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
            Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Presales is your best bet but it locks you to that club for the night. I have someone that could do hosts walk-ins and he usually meets up at 11 or later so you don't have to get there at 930 but for Avicii on a fight weekend definitely expect to pay more then how much those presales are going for right now. PM me if you decide to do walk-in
              2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
              Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
              (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

Thank for the info. How much including tips and cover can we expect to pay?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X