Real Table Cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Table Cost

I will be in Vegas for MDW and have booked a few tables with a VIP Service company. That has all been settled and we now want to add on seeing Khaled in Marquee and have seen on the Discotech app a decent table for $1000. Obviously there are tax and service charges to go on but is there anything else? I calculate it to come to $1296, but will that be the final figure, or there any other charges to be added also?

Forgot if Marquee charges a service tax, but if they do it's 4%-5%. (Omnia and HK are 4%) I usually calculate 32.1% to include tax, standard 20% grat, and 4%-5% service fee. But good rule of thumb is to do 40% to include tip for your table runner and security as well.

Comment

Someone may have been more recently but Marquee wasn't charging a service tax last year. Total tax/grat was 28.1%
      Last edited by Monty_carlos; 05-05-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Take whatever min you get an add at least 28% to it to play safe, but more likely than not its around 30%

Comment

Our group uses 40% on top of the min as a safety net.

Define a decent table? Discotech is a 3rd party app it looks like. I would contact a direct host at Marquee and see if they can match or better the app's offer.

Direct hosts have a ton of more flexibility vs 3rd parties.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Id second kp about adding on the additional 30-40%. You just never know all the additional charges and if you'll end up spending more. $1000 only gets you one bottle and some beers. That will go really quick.

Also, I'd recommend reaching out to a direct host for all the tables you have booked. I guarantee you'll get a better deal. A real like person that you can talk to will definitely get you a better deal than being just a number on an app.

2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

I would echo Ryan's comments on a direct host. The other benefit is getting straight in when you arrive at the club. I'm always baffled by the people standing in line at the table reservations line. And I've been that guy before, using a third party and standing there for a half hour or hour and it isn't fun. But now that I know better I would always use a host affiliated with the club. You text them when you arrive and go right in like you own the place and do it 3 nights a week (assuming that you tip appropriately and work that out in advance).

Comment

Thank you for the responses. Do you know the best place to find contact details for the club representative? Their website?

Comment

Originally posted by wnewman95 View Post
                  Thank you for the responses. Do you know the best place to find contact details for the club representative? Their website?

look around the threads here and the host appreciation thread up top. you will see emails and numbers for host at each venue come up
                  Jose Arriaga
                  VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Yep, you are already in the best place! As DeX said, look around/do a search. Also if you let us know what clubs you are looking at in this thread, people will reply with recommended hosts.

Looks like you are looking at Marquee for at least one of your nights. Highly recommend Cliff Orr - 586-489-4531

Comment

1.4x and use a host that works for the club or an independent host that is recommended on here.

Comment

Originally posted by wnewman95 View Post
                        I will be in Vegas for MDW and have booked a few tables with a VIP Service company. That has all been settled and we now want to add on seeing Khaled in Marquee and have seen on the Discotech app a decent table for $1000. Obviously there are tax and service charges to go on but is there anything else? I calculate it to come to $1296, but will that be the final figure, or there any other charges to be added also?
                        I had a terrible experience with Ian at disco tech booking at Drais before, terrible customer service and didn't care. Would not recommend

Comment

What happened the the host appreciation thread and host contact sticky?
                          Return of the Yambo - 6/2/2016 - 6/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbush View Post
                            What happened the the host appreciation thread and host contact sticky?
                            Looks like they removed the sticky and they are just regular posts now. The Host Appreciation Thread is currently buried on page 3: http://forums.jackcolton.com/forum/l...ciation-thread

Comment

30% min on top of quote.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                                Buy Real Driver License
                                fionakim888
                                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                                We also erase your bad records from the...
                                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                              • DAlex111
                                Reply to
                                DAlex111
                                just me, 1m
                                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                              • SpykeYs
                                SpykeYs
                                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                              Working...
                              X