April 18-20 this week - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

April 18-20 this week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • April 18-20 this week

    Long time lurker. First time poster to the forums. Group of 14-16 guys this coming weekend ( 4/18-4/21). My buddy's 40 Bday and his cuz 30yo bday. Looking to do BS either Thurs/Fri/Sat or any combination (+/- options on daylife). Staying @ Mirage. I personally know only a quarter of the group but am pretty sure that they fit more with open format than EDM. Looking for suggestions for the weekend for a loose set up. Most of us getting in later Thurs.

    & sorry! Wanted to buy April AOD bracelets but didnt do so b/c I dont know the whole group and now they are oversold.

    Appreciate any suggestions for places.

    Tim

  • #2
    Thurs- Industry Night spots w deals Haze/Tryst/ Tao are the spots, for BS and good size table you could prob pull off a B4G2 at any of em.
    Fri/Sat- 1Oak, it's at Mirage easy, could score same type of deal as above, Joey Orr there, other options, in addition to the ones above are Hyde(may be toughest to get a deal Fri/Sat), Chateau, Bank
    I book Haze, but if you need a connect at any of the other clubs or info, let me know.
    Isaac Kaz Curry
    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
    Facebook: kaztheaviator

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the reply Isaac. Sorry my post was not very detailed. Don't know enough of the group how many we will have for the clubs and/or pool parties. I guess I will find out tonight.

      Comment


      • #4
        Once you get a count, that will help with the budget PM or hit me on FB if you can't and shoot me a cell. I'll be able to help with the clubs/pools
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X