Weekend Advice - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Weekend Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weekend Advice

    Hi all,

    Group of 6 are heading to Vegas July 29th-Aug 4 (3 guys 3 ladies) This is what I have been thinking of doing for the weekend to get some bang for our buck

    Friday July 29th - Hyde table - How is Hyde on a Friday? I'm trying to stay away from the top tier clubs due to the budget and I have been in 1OAK before on a Friday and had a blast. I wanted to try somewhere different this time. I have read some places it is more like a lounge some nights and not sure which ones. Any advise on this place would be nice.

    Sunday July 31st - Daylight Beach Club - Received a good price on a Cabana. I know this place could be a hit or miss depending on the DJ. Still waiting on the lineup to come out to make my final decision.

    Monday Aug 1st - XS Inside table - Again still waiting on the DJ to be announced but I always have a good time at XS and went last time on a Monday when Diplo was playing and had a ball and received some good specials on bottles so I think this is a must.

    How does this look to you guys? Any other suggestions?

    Thanks!
    September 1-7 2011 Planet Hollywood
    May 17-23 2013 Planet Hollywood & Monte Carlo
    Next Trip - October 28-Nov 6 2014 Planet Hollywood

  • #2
    Friday at Hyde is full club mode. It's a great value for sure, we always have a good time when we go there even though it isn't top tier. DJs are usually a little less polished, but play to the crowd really well mixing a lot of hip hop, some EDM, and even some throwbacks like Don't Stop Believing and such. Plus, the confetti cannon is fun.

    Daylight is often referred to as a concrete jungle. It's definitely very DJ dependent. For good bang-for-your-buck venues, Liquid and Tao Beach are great value on Sundays. Depending on your budget, a beach couch at EBC might be within reach as well - I think those usually go for around $1800-$2000 all in on a Sunday. Liquid you should be able to get a $500 daybed or $1000 cabana though, and Tao should be similar.

    Monday at XS is usually a good deal as well. Ask about bottle specials - there is often a 2 vodka for $695 deal that your group could get down on. Probably looking at a table on the back wall, but those aren't too bad and you still have free range of the club.
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

    Comment


    • #3
      Also a group of 6 for us (3 guys, 3 girls), same weekend as you, and also considering Hyde.

      If you want to do only one event on Sunday, you should consider doing XS NightSwim instead of Daylight in the day. Diplo will be the DJ for that particular NightSwim. You should get the same 2 vodka for 695$-795$ that Chris is talking about.

      And on Monday, if you don't wanna go back to XS, I think Marquee is a good Monday Spot.
      Trip # 11:
      Halloween 2015, Encore

      Comment


      • #4
        Any idea how much 2 vodkas are going for for nightswim for diplo or in general? prices got up there last year with demand...900 for 2 every weekend I think? And higher for guetta/holidays


        Originally posted by griffon909 View Post
        Also a group of 6 for us (3 guys, 3 girls), same weekend as you, and also considering Hyde.

        If you want to do only one event on Sunday, you should consider doing XS NightSwim instead of Daylight in the day. Diplo will be the DJ for that particular NightSwim. You should get the same 2 vodka for 695$-795$ that Chris is talking about.

        And on Monday, if you don't wanna go back to XS, I think Marquee is a good Monday Spot.

        Comment


        • #5
          I looked at the NightSwim but we really want to do a pool party during the day.
          Marquee is always a good option I agree but I'll wait for the talent to be announced for the Monday, then make final the decision.
          September 1-7 2011 Planet Hollywood
          May 17-23 2013 Planet Hollywood & Monte Carlo
          Next Trip - October 28-Nov 6 2014 Planet Hollywood

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kevd4party View Post
            Any idea how much 2 vodkas are going for for nightswim for diplo or in general? prices got up there last year with demand...900 for 2 every weekend I think? And higher for guetta/holidays

            The two vodka deal is minimum $895 on Nightswim this year, and subject to change on a whim.
            Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chrisbru View Post

              The two vodka deal is minimum $895 on Nightswim this year, and subject to change on a whim.
              Sorry guys ! Didn't know it went up as much this year !
              Trip # 11:
              Halloween 2015, Encore

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gdlaws View Post
                I looked at the NightSwim but we really want to do a pool party during the day.
                Marquee is always a good option I agree but I'll wait for the talent to be announced for the Monday, then make final the decision.

                Nightswim is the best party in Vegas IMO so I would find a way to make it happen if you could.
                2016 (past) - none
                2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

                "Panda panda panda"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Where did you get the good deals?!

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X