14 x Mid 30 year old guys Wednesday 1st June Table Help - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

14 x Mid 30 year old guys Wednesday 1st June Table Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 x Mid 30 year old guys Wednesday 1st June Table Help

Hi all,

Hopefully some of you regulars can help with some advice on the following:

I am organising a special night while we're in Vegas for 14 guys on Wednesday 1st June.

1.) we want to do the whole VIP thing for one night. Last trip we did Surrender so would like an alternative. Any suggestions?
    2.) we are 14 guys in our 30's so would prefer a more open format of music.
    3.) we all drink a variety of drinks so is it possible to do a table minimum for the group rather than bottles? What is a reasonable amount for 14?
    4.) I tried to contact the Chateau host by filling in the form on the club page but got no response. If anyone feels that would be a good venue do you know if the host is still working via the site?

Any tips will be greatly appreciated as this forum has been an excellent source of information.

Cheers
    Dan

What is your budget?

As long as you're not getting a bottle deal it's always a table min. But expect your waitress to hate your guts if you make her get mixed drinks all night, plus the service will be slow as molasses. Night club bars are not designed for making individual drinks for tables.
    Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
      Hi all,

Hopefully some of you regulars can help with some advice on the following:

I am organising a special night while we're in Vegas for 14 guys on Wednesday 1st June.

1.) we want to do the whole VIP thing for one night. Last trip we did Surrender so would like an alternative. Any suggestions?
      2.) we are 14 guys in our 30's so would prefer a more open format of music.
      3.) we all drink a variety of drinks so is it possible to do a table minimum for the group rather than bottles? What is a reasonable amount for 14?
      4.) I tried to contact the Chateau host by filling in the form on the club page but got no response. If anyone feels that would be a good venue do you know if the host is still working via the site?

Any tips will be greatly appreciated as this forum has been an excellent source of information.

Cheers
      Dan
      I get the front page submitions for this venue, they've yet to send us a contact of their own so i try to forward to someone who works there. if they havent responded im sorry. email me directly [email protected]
      Jose Arriaga
      VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

I would go with Light over Chateau on Wednesday
        Return of the Yambo - 6/2/2016 - 6/5/2016

Comment

Thanks for the responses

We will probably be able to consolidate most of the drinks into Jack Daniels, Vodka and Beers.

With regards to budget, we can probably get to $200 per person although I have no idea if this is too low for a table of 14 or not. Any guidance on what is acceptable for that number of people will be appreciated.

I looked at Chateau over Light due to the music. I was under the impression Chateau was more open format and Light was more EDM.
          Alternatively we could look at Drais on the Thursday night if it suited our needs better....

Thanks in advance for any comments

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
            Thanks for the responses

We will probably be able to consolidate most of the drinks into Jack Daniels, Vodka and Beers.

With regards to budget, we can probably get to $200 per person although I have no idea if this is too low for a table of 14 or not. Any guidance on what is acceptable for that number of people will be appreciated.

I looked at Chateau over Light due to the music. I was under the impression Chateau was more open format and Light was more EDM.
            Alternatively we could look at Drais on the Thursday night if it suited our needs better....

Thanks in advance for any comments
            Eric deluxe at light on June 1st will be open format leaning hiphop. With your budget you should be able to swing a $2k min and 1st tier table. Chateau will be the cheaper option though.
            Return of the Yambo - 6/2/2016 - 6/5/2016

Comment

But will he be able to get that many guys in on that table?
              2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

First: just get out of the mindset that you can order separate drinks. If you want a table, you're going to get bottles. You can order beer on top of that, if you want, but it will be above and beyond your minimum. Vodka is king, and any whiskey guys in my group (myself including) get over it and drink vodka when we're at the clubs. Once in a while guys will try to order a bottle of whiskey. It always backfires, because girls generally do not want to drink it.

You'd probably want to do two tables at Light, but they might let you put 14 guys on a table. It won't be very comfortable though. You should be able to get a Tier 1/2 table for a 2 vodka + 1 champagne bottle special at $1200. This puts you around $1700 with tax, tip, and host shake. With two of those, it would be about $250 per guy.

Edit: It depends on what demand is, though. If a lot of people stick around til mid-week from MDW, it might be harder to get that deal. If demand is lower than normal, you might be able to get b2g1, which would be a better deal.
                Last edited by chrisbru; 05-28-2016, 07:57 AM.
                Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

With regard to how much alcohol is necessary it comes down to how much you guys drink on average and how many girls you are planning on attracting to your table. With your group being mid-30s I assume some of them are married so you might need a bit less than a group who is completely focused on attracting girls.

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
                  It always backfires, because girls generally do not want to drink it.
                  I'm going to say that girls not drinking all the whiskey makes it an even better idea to get one bottle of whiskey, lol, and personally if a girl won't drink whiskey she's probably not the girl for me anyway. You are absolutely right about single drinks though, that would be completely untenable. A case of beer could absolutely be used to take up part of a minimum, I'd say that's even less work for a server than a bottle, so no need to go above the minimum to feel comfortable ordering beer as long as you are willing to order it by the case.

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys - much appreciated

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X