B1G1 Early Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1G1 Early Week

Anyone had any success getting a B1G1 anywhere recently on a Sunday/Monday/Tuesday? Got a few days where there are just 3 of us in town but still want to go out one night.

xs does bottle special sunday/monday it depends on demand
    $595/$695/$795 for two bottles of vodka. One vodka and one bottle of Moet is $395/$495/$595

Omnia really domniates Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
      xs does bottle special sunday/monday it depends on demand
      $595/$695/$795 for two bottles of vodka. One vodka and one bottle of Moet is $395/$495/$595
      Yeah, trying not to do XS as it would be three times for the trip. That said, I do love it there!

Comment

I believe Hakkasan is open Sunday nights. I haven't seen anyone ever mention specials there, doesn't hurt to reach out to a host to ask though.

Comment

Drai's does 2 Goose for $600 on Sundays.
          I know Marquee used to have cheaper bottle prices on Mondays, I'm not sure if they still do that or not.

Comment

Tuesday you might be able to get a deal at Hyde.
            Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
              Drai's does 2 Goose for $600 on Sundays.
              I know Marquee used to have cheaper bottle prices on Mondays, I'm not sure if they still do that or not.
              they dont do cheaper bottles anymore.
              drais is b1g1s b2g1s now. so you can buy any brand of vodka and equal or lesser as ur comp
              Jose Arriaga
              VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

I got quoted 2 Grey Goose bottles for $900 at XS Nightswim this week

Comment

Originally posted by gmanzone View Post
                  I got quoted 2 Grey Goose bottles for $900 at XS Nightswim this week
                  Is Grey Goose the Sunday night vodka now? It's been Stoli for a couple years now. Anyway, it's Skrillex, hence the higher prices. Although, that's a $100 jump from years past (on the high end).

Comment

Originally posted by DeX View Post

they dont do cheaper bottles anymore.
                    drais is b1g1s b2g1s now. so you can buy any brand of vodka and equal or lesser as ur comp
                    Dex so can you get a B2G2 at Drais on Thursdays?
                    Return of the Yambo - 6/2/2016 - 6/5/2016

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbush View Post

Dex so can you get a B2G2 at Drais on Thursdays?
                      depends on group size and how busy they are. ive done it before but it was with the packages i havent tried other than b2g1s or b1g1s
                      Jose Arriaga
                      VIP Host

Facebook » Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Chali2Na View Post

Is Grey Goose the Sunday night vodka now? It's been Stoli for a couple years now. Anyway, it's Skrillex, hence the higher prices. Although, that's a $100 jump from years past (on the high end).

Just got back and actually Belvedere was doing a special 2 for $695 or 1 vodka 1 moet for $495 if my memory serves me right...

Comment

Originally posted by gmanzone View Post

Just got back and actually Belvedere was doing a special 2 for $695 or 1 vodka 1 moet for $495 if my memory serves me right...
                          This was for Sunday night at XS?

Comment

Nightswim does bottle specials (2 for 795 i think, 1 vodka 1 moet for 695, each of those might be 100 less, i can't remember) but it's on a table by table basis. Seems like you have to be "approved" for it by your host. The table next to us was not approved so they didn't get the special (I ended up letting them buy on our tab so they could get the deal).
                            2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
                              Nightswim does bottle specials (2 for 795 i think, 1 vodka 1 moet for 695, each of those might be 100 less, i can't remember) but it's on a table by table basis. Seems like you have to be "approved" for it by your host. The table next to us was not approved so they didn't get the special (I ended up letting them buy on our tab so they could get the deal).
                              Thanks. This is FMI (for my info) for my February trip which is Sat - Tues to know to ask. No nightswim then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X