intrigue - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

intrigue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by maxutilsperusd View Post
    Looks like they are now differentiating between pricing for Thursday-Friday and Saturday for the main dance floor tables, they are now wanting $5k for Thursday and Friday and $10k only on Saturdays.:

    Updated price list:

    Location
    Minimum / All-In (taxes, fees, and 20% gratuity, but not including host, security, or runner tips)

    Table Price Breakdown Thursday-Friday:

    Main Dance Floor
    $5,000.00 / $7,687.88

    Side Dance Floor
    $4,000.00 / $5,352.30

    Lower 3rd Tier
    $2,500.00 / $3,348.94

    Upper 3rd Tier
    $3,500.00 / $4,684.51

    Immediate Patio Booth
    $2,000.00 / $2,681.15

    Immediate Patio Table
    $1,500.00 / $2,013.36

    Exterior Patio
    $1,000.00 / $1,345.58

    Table Price Breakdown Saturday (same as above except for listed):

    Main Dance Floor
    $10,000.00 / $13,095.38

    Presale Tickets:

    Male Presale
    $45 / $57.77

    Female Presale
    $25 / $32.70
    I got quoted 2 bottles and a $300 shake for a solid location patio table when I looked into it a few days back. Problem is no one really knows what the solid location tables are gonna be yet. Was told bottles start at 525, so marginally cheaper than XS.

    Comment


    • #32
      I think alot of people are over-thinking this.

      Its a new club in Vegas. It has Wynncore backing so its obviously going to be well funded. The marketing stuff people are coming up with about own-goals is ridiculous. Intrigue is a good thing. Its exciting.

      I have no idea what it'll look like but everything seems to be leaning towards a production value similar to that of Omnia but smaller.

      I do know about pricing though, and the management there deliberately moved away from the cheap-deal options that Tryst was known for. Basically you'll pay the same as you do elsewhere in Vegas. If I was in the same game and opening a new club I would do exactly the same.

      Im hoping its a riot of a party. Like the XIV sessions at Hyde but at night. No club does that right now and I think there's a big market for it. You dont need big name DJs. I dont give a fuck who's playing. I just want good music and a good crowd. If they get the party right and just differentiate from XS - which is clearly the high-end dress up spot - then I think it could be bloody brilliant.

      What IS interesting though is what they do with Surrender.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by tomm0 View Post

        What IS interesting though is what they do with Surrender.
        Isn't Surrender/EBC completely different management from XS/Intrigue? So, while in the same property cluster, they are completely different beasts.
        Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

        Comment


        • #34
          Its only different one night of the week when its EBC at Night. Throughout the winter and the other 6 nights of the week they are simply a nightclub thats open Wednesday Friday and Saturday and Thursdays in summer.

          I think its a cool spot but it needs a fresh take on what they do there.

          Comment


          • #35
            Here's a pretty small floor plan I found.

            Comment


            • #36
              Interesting floor plan I see theyve extended right down to the waterfall.

              Other than that the layout is pretty much the same as what Tryst was...

              Comment


              • #37
                Any idea what the difference between "IT Thursdays" & "Intrigue Friday"s could be?? What night will potentially be better to hit??
                Trying to plan our itenarary for the May 5/6 weekend.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by annief150 View Post
                  Any idea what the difference between "IT Thursdays" & "Intrigue Friday"s could be?? What night will potentially be better to hit??
                  Trying to plan our itenarary for the May 5/6 weekend.
                  Intrigue Thursdays is their industry night. Typically this means there will be heavy promotion on guest lists and for locals, usually leading to a more full club than what a midweek-day would typically have, but not necessarily more than on the more busy days of Friday and Saturday. It's still completely unclear what the difference between a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be like at Intrigue though. No one knows if there will be a difference in quality of the DJs, production values, or vibe. Since the weekend your planning on going is the first non-opening weekend, it'd be greatly appreciated if you report back what day you went and how it was.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by maxutilsperusd View Post

                    Intrigue Thursdays is their industry night. Typically this means there will be heavy promotion on guest lists and for locals, usually leading to a more full club than what a midweek-day would typically have, but not necessarily more than on the more busy days of Friday and Saturday. It's still completely unclear what the difference between a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be like at Intrigue though. No one knows if there will be a difference in quality of the DJs, production values, or vibe. Since the weekend your planning on going is the first non-opening weekend, it'd be greatly appreciated if you report back what day you went and how it was.
                    Thank you & will do.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Dont expect heavily discounted nights on Thursday. They arent running bottle specials at Intrigue

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X