DRAI'S dj esco Thursdays - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

DRAI'S dj esco Thursdays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAI'S dj esco Thursdays

Vegas for a birthday celebration. 3 dudes Thinking of doing Drais Thursday but it's DJ Esco. What's the crowd like at Drais? We want a decent crowd and are unsure if this is gonna be a hardcore hiphop crowd. What do you guys think? And if it's a no go any decent alternatives? Not trying to send more then a grand for a table.
    Last edited by Matthew O'Loughlin; 03-26-2016, 03:22 AM.

What specific day are we talking? April 28th is the Grand Opening of Intrigue, so that or any date after has that as an option. Also April 28th is the first night of EBC at Night so that or any date after that has that as another option.

Comment

Specifically April 7th. Aoki is at Hakkasan that night but table mins for the main room are high

Comment

Thurs at Drais is an Industry locals crowd so it will be a little on the Swag side, but probably a better look than say if Esco was on a fight weekend.
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by kazflair View Post
          Thurs at Drais is an Industry locals crowd so it will be a little on the Swag side, but probably a better look than say if Esco was on a fight weekend.
          What does this mean?

Comment

Originally posted by GSL View Post

What does this mean?
            Same question I had. What is "swag side"?
            Return of the Yambo - 6/2/2016 - 6/5/2016

Comment

It will be a little ratchet, but nowhere near Mayweather weekend bad. In other words, don't worry about it.
              Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
              Late Summer July-August

Comment

Im a Marketing Host at Drais I can answer any questions you have about the events you are looking to attend. DJ esco was there last night and it was a great party. We have a good mixed crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald Tharpe View Post
                  Im a Marketing Host at Drais I can answer any questions you have about the events you are looking to attend. DJ esco was there last night and it was a great party. We have a good mixed crowd.
                  I am thinking of coming To Esco May 5. Is it predominantly hip hop, or elm??

Comment

Originally posted by annief150 View Post

Dj Esco plays hip hop. He's rap artist, Future, dj.
                    15 -Vegas July 9 - 13
                    14--Vegas July 10-14
                    13--Vegas July 12-15.

Comment

Originally posted by annief150 View Post

DJ esco is future's DJ. So yes it will be predominantly hip hop. He throws an excellent party, I had my doubts in the beginning but he's done an awesome job. So much energy the entire time he's performing. Any other questions feel free to direct message me

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X