Has anyone heard/used SheetsVIP in Vegas for bottle service? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Has anyone heard/used SheetsVIP in Vegas for bottle service?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard/used SheetsVIP in Vegas for bottle service?

I'm looking to see if anyone has heard of or used Sheets VIP. I know they have 24 positive yelp reviews, but I can't seem to dig up anything more else about this company other than instagram, yelp, their own homepage, and stuff.

It seems like we have to pay up front but I want to make sure this is typically standard procedure to reserve a particular table at a club on Saturday night.

Thanks

Yeah I used him (his name is Sheets) first time I was out in Vegas and I know a group of guys that always uses him when they're out there. He's legit.... But you can get better deals going through hosts.
    Luxor December 2012
    TI January 2013
    TI May 2014
    MGM September 2014
    MGM April 2015

Comment

KinStock77 - So i'm a newbie when it comes to VIP terminology. I thought sheets was a "host" as in a VIP host (walk you thru the door). Or what do you mean by 'hosts' ? You mean, contacting someone that works directly at the club like Omnia or something? You mean go straight to the Omnia concierge services and book through there? Will they guarantee my table tho as in the location?

Thanks

Comment

When people on the forum speak of hosts, they mean the people who work for the clubs booking tables. If you know a specific table number\location that you want, you can let the host know and they'll tell you how much it costs. They or one of the other hosts who work for the club will walk you in.

Comment

yeah Sheets is basically a middle man between you and someone that works directly with the club (usually the host). He needs to make money, so he's going to charge more than what a host would charge you. If your going to different clubs every night there is a convenience factor in using him because he's not limited to just one group of clubs (only Wynn or only Hakassan clubs for example).

There's a list of hosts on this site with contact information. So if you don't mind doing the legwork and reaching out to different people you can save some money. Or if you like the convenience of having one person handle everything but paying more for it you can go that route. Just as a heads up when I booked through him he stayed with us the entire night at our table. We had a good time I just wasn't expecting it. Hope that helps
          Luxor December 2012
          TI January 2013
          TI May 2014
          MGM September 2014
          MGM April 2015

Comment

Sheets is an independent host which is why you need to put the money up front. If you go through what I'll call a direct host at the club directly you can lock things in w/o handing over money now and take care of it all when you arrive that night.

The direct host has more flexibility and such on table locations and pricing than a 3rd party host. It will also be dependent on the handshake and minimum commitment which will help determine the location.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Thank you everybody. So I went through Jack Colton for Omnia and sent a request to concierge. Somebody from Hakkasan Concierge called me back and told me she can help me book a table. So I told her what I wanted which is dance floor table and she said it was $3k (spend minimum) includes tax but not including tips for the dance floor table. However, Sheets is quoting me $3k as well for the entire bill (tax, tips, out the door) spend minimum and dance floor table as well.

So it looks like Sheet is cheaper, but I'm just very, very scared of handing over someone money up front. $3k is a lot of money and my guys will be hella pissed if get screwed because it's their money too.

Thoughts anyone? Do I still have to "grease" the host/doorman at Omnia to "guarantee" us that dance-floor table location? I guess the good thing is, if we walk in, and they don't give us the preferred table location we want... we can be like "hell no, we're leaving" and not pay a dime right? Because Omnia won't take our money till the end when we leave? So it sounds like to me... if I keep the money in my pocket, I have leverage ?

Thanks

Comment

I'd try to do some more legwork and figure out where exactly you'll be seated. Those quotes seem low even for an upper dance floor table. I was quoted 4-5k for upper df from reputable host for steve aoki on a friday.
                2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

$3k sounds extemely cheap for dance floor for Omnia. Are you sure that's not in the Heart of Omnia room? I was quoted $3k spend for a balcony table for Omnia on a Saturday.

Also when I paid sheets I read him my credit card info over the phone. I was nervous as hell too but it did work out.
                  Luxor December 2012
                  TI January 2013
                  TI May 2014
                  MGM September 2014
                  MGM April 2015

Comment

I was just about to say, that's the pricing I got for Heart of Omnia DF table.
                    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

The $3k price is for the dance floor table in the 'Heart of Omnia' room and it's DJ Eerie. Showtek is in the main room. But we don't like EDM music. I prefer hip hop top 40 anyways.

Comment

Lol at the number of people that saw "$3k for a DF table at Omnia" and got ready to frantically start contacting hosts (me included).

Comment

If you need a contact at omnia I have my guy too. Pm me if required.

Comment

Really important to understand
                            1. is the host direct or independent
                            2. minimum spend AND bottle prices and TAX/TIP
                            3. location

Originally posted by gladiacmx View Post
                            Thank you everybody. So I went through Jack Colton for Omnia and sent a request to concierge. Somebody from Hakkasan Concierge called me back and told me she can help me book a table. So I told her what I wanted which is dance floor table and she said it was $3k (spend minimum) includes tax but not including tips for the dance floor table. However, Sheets is quoting me $3k as well for the entire bill (tax, tips, out the door) spend minimum and dance floor table as well.

So it looks like Sheet is cheaper, but I'm just very, very scared of handing over someone money up front. $3k is a lot of money and my guys will be hella pissed if get screwed because it's their money too.

Thoughts anyone? Do I still have to "grease" the host/doorman at Omnia to "guarantee" us that dance-floor table location? I guess the good thing is, if we walk in, and they don't give us the preferred table location we want... we can be like "hell no, we're leaving" and not pay a dime right? Because Omnia won't take our money till the end when we leave? So it sounds like to me... if I keep the money in my pocket, I have leverage ?

Thanks

Comment

Personally I would work with a direct host 95% of the time and would never pay up front. Only exceptions to going direct would be using one of the JC hosts or one that has a lot of positive feedback on these forums (like Noah or Traer). Still under no circumstances would I pay up front, even if it did save a couple hundred bucks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X