Omnia on Thursday - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Omnia on Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Omnia on Thursday

    I'll be in town from 3/9 - 3/13 and was looking into checking out Omnia while I was there. I'm confused since I was told that Omnia wasn't open on Thursday but it shows on their calendar that they are open. Can anyone confirm or deny that it is? And if it is, what kind of scene is it on Thursday?

    Thanks in advance!

  • #2
    Omnia has three areas- main room, heart, terrace
    On normal Thursday's and Sunday's just terrace is open.
    So if your trying to check out Omnia go Friday or Saturday to see everything

    Comment


    • #3
      Last Summer they opened the main room on Sundays. Looks like maybe they won't be doing that this Summer. Guessing they went head to head with Nightswim and didn't like the results.

      Comment


      • #4
        its usually the hip hop room or the terrace open only

        Comment


        • #5
          Just patio or Heart on Thursdays, not the main club. Tues Fri Sat whole club is open
          Isaac Kaz Curry
          Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
          Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
          Facebook: kaztheaviator

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X