What to do? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What to do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What to do?

    Hello everyone, I need some help on my next possible Vegas trip. First off I am so glad I found this website, happy to see other people love to party too lol Anyway. Long story short my birthday is in the beginning of April and was thinking of getting bottle service in San Diego however they told me the minimum I would have to pretty much petition for is $480 and that's no guarantee it could be more for about 5-6 people. So then I began to think of Vegas at that point. Also because I was/am considering doing a Solo Vegas trip next month to see disclosure at light. (Never been there) That trip alone would cost me over $300 for 2 days. So I would be spending $700-800 on these individual trips. A relative of mine also has a birthday in April and we were talking about going half and maybe getting some help from 1 or 2 friends for bottle service in Vegas anytime in April/Beginning of May. We would be a party of 6 at max and I would be the only female and maybe 1 other if that, the rest guys. We would prefer edm/dance clubs, We had gone to Omnia/Hakkasan Last summer with no table and at Omnia it was a terrible experience. We're not looking to necessarily have the best table location, but not too crappy either. I know my group likes Morgan Page, Dash Berlin Djs of that level not top djs for this trip Calvin Harris for example I know we would pay way more for him. I saw cheap deals at the foxtail about $500 bucks ? but unsure of how the music is, light seems to have the best deal at $918 and from what I've researched the setup is kinda good even on top? What would you suggest? what can you get from $500-1500 in Vegas? Even open to day clubs. Just wanna get in the habit of doing bottle service in Vegas. Feedback would be much appreciated, thanks

  • #2
    You've come to the right place!

    Having been one of the few people on this forum to go to Foxtail Nightclub I wouldn't really recommend it. It was a great experience with Stafford Brothers playing there (they can make pretty much anywhere fun), but this year the DJs have taken a massive hit in quality.

    $500 is pretty much unheard of in Vegas. The minimum out the door price is more like $750 after taxes and fees at pretty much all venues.

    Which day of the week you are going makes a difference since some clubs have buy one get one bottles on non-weekend nights like Thursday, Sunday, and Monday.

    Hopefully someone else can chime in with a solid lower budget recommendation, I typically guest list and rough it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Have you thought about maybe doing a pool instead of doing a club as you will get more bang for your buck? The mins for pools are food and beverage unless you get something in the pool where it is drinks only as food is not allowed in the pool.

      An example, if location is not a problem, you can do at EBC Andrea's Patio for $750 for 4 people on a Saturday (f&b) or try to get a lily pad for $700 for 4 people which would be alcohol only while having the extra people do pre sale tix and join you. Just add it in to your all in total and divide it among everyone evenly.

      You may also want to jump into the get connected section on here and see if you can contribute into a group to reduce the overall cost for a club 1 of the nights you will be there. Have done that 3 times and have had a blast doing it that way.

      Take a look at this link and the last post as Eric discusses deals at XS for Sunday and Monday:

      http://forums.jackcolton.com/forum/l...uring-the-week

      On that same link here are some other deals throughout the week that may work if you are there during these days. Be aware Tryst is no longer open:

      http://www.jackcolton.com/articles/b...-bottle-deals/

      Hope this helps.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy Birthday!
        You said your a girl- so you should be able to get free entry on a guestlist and some guys with a table will probably let you sit with them.
        Worth talking with host
        Best

        Comment


        • #5
          what days your going would help us give you an idea of what kind of min's you'd be looking
          2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

          2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

          2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by artedm View Post
            Happy Birthday!
            You said your a girl- so you should be able to get free entry on a guestlist and some guys with a table will probably let you sit with them.
            Worth talking with host
            Best

            Oh thank you! yeah I've been able to be at a table with people I've met once I'm there, thanks for the suggestion issue is i'm going with 4-5 guys maybe one of our girlfriends might go but I'm 100% it's only guys who will be down this time and me.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
              what days your going would help us give you an idea of what kind of min's you'd be looking
              Thanks so much Well specifically we were thinking a weekend, drive there on a Friday. One date is April 15th-17th and get bottle service Saturday, or April 22-23, 29-may 1st. or May 6-8. A bit flexible. Any of those weekends only a Saturday get the bottle service. If we went May 6th-9th we were thinking maybe more of a day club and we could see JLO after the club on a Sat. However I can't really go far cause I only saw April dates at Surrender for Diplo, and the prices at LIGHT seem good but no dates yet for April. Do you know when the dates might come up?

              Comment


              • #8
                jk just found out Jlo isn't performing those dates , but day clubs could still be an option.

                Comment


                • #9
                  April 22-23 is UFC 197 weekend and May 6-8 is Canelo vs Khan and also Cinco de Mayo weekend, so prices at the clubs will probably be a bit higher than normal on those weekends.
                  Last edited by adn232; 02-22-2016, 05:22 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^^Good call on the fight weekends. Those will be a lot busier and prices much higher.

                    I have a couple of suggestions for you.

                    First, where are you driving from? and were you planning on working Friday and then driving or taking off all of Friday?

                    My reason for asking is instead of taking off friday, i would take off monday and do a sat-monday trip. This for a couple of reason. First, Sunday is IMO one of the best days to go to Vegas. The pool parties are awesome and XS nightswim on sunday night is one of the best parties to go to. Second, you won't have to fight traffic on Friday or Sunday.

                    With this itinerary, you could do BS at Light on saturday night, BS on sunday at Drai's, and then do presale on Sunday night. This would be a killer trip for your budget IMO.

                    IF you need to go Friday-Sunday, I'd recommend presale at EBC @ Night on Friday. presale saturday day at Drai's and BS at Light on saturday night.

                    That would be my recommendation for your priorities.
                    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

                    2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

                    2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
                      ^^Good call on the fight weekends. Those will be a lot busier and prices much higher.

                      I have a couple of suggestions for you.

                      First, where are you driving from? and were you planning on working Friday and then driving or taking off all of Friday?

                      My reason for asking is instead of taking off friday, i would take off monday and do a sat-monday trip. This for a couple of reason. First, Sunday is IMO one of the best days to go to Vegas. The pool parties are awesome and XS nightswim on sunday night is one of the best parties to go to. Second, you won't have to fight traffic on Friday or Sunday.

                      With this itinerary, you could do BS at Light on saturday night, BS on sunday at Drai's, and then do presale on Sunday night. This would be a killer trip for your budget IMO.

                      IF you need to go Friday-Sunday, I'd recommend presale at EBC @ Night on Friday. presale saturday day at Drai's and BS at Light on saturday night.

                      That would be my recommendation for your priorities.
                      Drais dayclub over others such as Wet Republic, EBC etc?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was thinking Drai's due to price but if going presale either way then go to the better one. You're right. EBC presale during the day is the better choice. Unless you wanted to try to get BS during the day then Drai's would be the better option if your price conscious.
                        2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

                        2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

                        2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
                          ^^Good call on the fight weekends. Those will be a lot busier and prices much higher.

                          I have a couple of suggestions for you.

                          First, where are you driving from? and were you planning on working Friday and then driving or taking off all of Friday?

                          My reason for asking is instead of taking off friday, i would take off monday and do a sat-monday trip. This for a couple of reason. First, Sunday is IMO one of the best days to go to Vegas. The pool parties are awesome and XS nightswim on sunday night is one of the best parties to go to. Second, you won't have to fight traffic on Friday or Sunday.

                          With this itinerary, you could do BS at Light on saturday night, BS on sunday at Drai's, and then do presale on Sunday night. This would be a killer trip for your budget IMO.

                          IF you need to go Friday-Sunday, I'd recommend presale at EBC @ Night on Friday. presale saturday day at Drai's and BS at Light on saturday night.

                          That would be my recommendation for your priorities.

                          This is really helpful! Driving from California, LA greater area. We don't have to go out Friday night to a club but I think most of the group would prefer F-Sun tbh. So from my understanding EBC is night pool club? I think my group would be open to that. Light Saturday night sounds awesome! That one sounds like a definite yes, especially from what I've read about it so far. That's a go for saturday....And just out of curiosity Is Drais Day also hip hop music like nights at drais? or edm/dance?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks for the heads up, as I completely forgot about cinco de mayo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Also once we're ready to purchase bottle service at light, should I book directly through their website? I have an app called discotech which lists different prices, but better deals than light's website. It will only be for about 6 people. But discotech offers for up to 8 people for $82 more and 2 bottles, which I think is a good deal.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X