Intrigue Thursdays - Industry Night - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Intrigue Thursdays - Industry Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intrigue Thursdays - Industry Night

    Would be interested to know with some vegas insiders whether this is just going to be the same as the old Tryst or will they do something new.

    They are up against Hakk, Drais and Tao. The first two are solid on Thursdays.

  • #2
    Ya, I know Bobby is on here occasionally, would be nice to start getting an idea of what to expect. I assume at least initially prices are going to be fairly high while its new. However with the fact they are not going to be shelling out big dollars to DJs, I would hope some of that saving would get passed on to us at some point.

    My best guess is costs are gonna be in line with XS pricing initially and will drop down to somewhere in between what Tryst used to be and XS still is. Totally a guess, but makes sense.

    It does sound like from reading a few things online the place is getting a pretty solid production upgrade, and things at the Wynn don't usually get done half-assed. If that is in fact true, I'd imagine it will be a pretty strong player on Thursdays.

    Comment


    • #3
      Is Surrender's industry night still Wednesdays? And XS is Monday. I'd imagine they keep Intrigue's Thursdays - it has to go up against Hak/Drai's/Tao rather than Omnia/1OAK/Hyde, but there's a bigger crowd to split on Thursdays than Tuesdays.

      I also expect prices to start at XS levels and settle around Surrender levels eventually. I can't imagine they'd totally revamp Tryst to still be a "lower-end" table pricing venue.
      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

      Comment


      • #4
        I can't see their table prices starting quite as high as XS (could they really charge that much and people pay it?). I would say somewhere just below XS to start and settle somewhere in the middle.
        2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

        2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

        2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
          I can't see their table prices starting quite as high as XS (could they really charge that much and people pay it?). I would say somewhere just below XS to start and settle somewhere in the middle.

          They'll pay XS prices when its new I bet.
          Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chrisbru View Post


            They'll pay XS prices when its new I bet.
            ^This

            We will find out soon enough, likely to get prices for both for my trip in May, if they are close to the same , I'll be at XS. The new spots are almost always overpriced the first few months.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
              Is Surrender's industry night still Wednesdays? And XS is Monday. I'd imagine they keep Intrigue's Thursdays - it has to go up against Hak/Drai's/Tao rather than Omnia/1OAK/Hyde, but there's a bigger crowd to split on Thursdays than Tuesdays.

              I also expect prices to start at XS levels and settle around Surrender levels eventually. I can't imagine they'd totally revamp Tryst to still be a "lower-end" table pricing venue.

              wed/thurs for surrender now
              Past Trips:
              The following errors occurred with your submission
              Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

              Upcoming Trips
              July 13-17

              Comment


              • #8
                Thursday remains Industry night. Bottles are same price as XS - they were gonna be lower but management decided otherwise

                Also no specials like the Tryst offering. Basically Intrigue will run Thursdays I dont think they need to drive customers there.
                Last edited by tomm0; 02-12-2016, 07:54 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Expect Surrender to pick up the slack for bottle specials or EBC at Night on Thursdays in Summer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
                    Expect Surrender to pick up the slack for bottle specials or EBC at Night on Thursdays in Summer
                    That would be a pretty good upgrade. I haven't been on a Thursday in a long time, but EBC @ Night never seemed to have very good deals.

                    Hopefully even with XS prices on bottles they don't quite have as bad of minimums.
                    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X