Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket sellers

Hello

I am wondering if there are places to buy tickets for edm events other than wantickets? I have just looked on there for dirty south on thr 27th and it says they're off sale but GA is available on the night.

Are there places in vegas i can pick up tickets? Say in the hotel or elsewhere? I an guessing bottle service for this type of night for 4 guys would be pretty steep?

Cheers

What venue?
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Sorry should have said, its for XS, but also just a general question really.

Thanks.

Comment

I don't see Dirty South listed for a Thursday on XS's website so....not sure how to help there.
        As far as I know your options for presale tickets are wanttickets, the club website, or the box office at the hotel where the club is located.
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

I'd keep checking. The schedule on the XS site isn't updated for that date so they may have not went on sale at all yet. I doubt it would be sold out already....Dirty South isn't that huge and it's also opening weekend for Hak / Light which may drive down demand a bit.

Comment

Sorry its supposed to say "the 27th" which is a saturday rather than thurs.

I will keep checking wantickets before we go, if that fails doesanyone habe any idea how nuch bottle service for 4 lads would be?

Comment

Hi deejay1
              all the wynn clubs use wantickets.com for presales
              I think you might have discovered something XS hasn't announced yet.
              Dirty south was announced for xs on 4/27 but that is the Saturday night opening of Hak and Light.
              So maybe XS either:
              1. is going to be closed that Friday and Saturday
              2. might have switched up the talent
              3. might be doing ?
              have to wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by deejay1 View Post
                Sorry its supposed to say "the 27th" which is a saturday rather than thurs.

I will keep checking wantickets before we go, if that fails doesanyone habe any idea how nuch bottle service for 4 lads would be?
                Anywhere from $1000-$3000 depending on location

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

I can confirm, via Ryan Perrings, that XS has pulled Dirty South off of that date with the lineup announcements for Hakkasan and Light. They will be re-booking Dirty South for May and will place somebody smaller on Saturday, April 27th.

It's a protective measure to ensure they don't get slaughtered that night and waste big-money talent against bigger-money talent during a grand opening weekend for a competing venue.
                  Vegas Trips to-date:
                  November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
                  March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                  April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                  June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
                  June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Stevens View Post
                    I can confirm, via Ryan Perrings, that XS has pulled Dirty South off of that date with the lineup announcements for Hakkasan and Light. They will be re-booking Dirty South for May and will place somebody smaller on Saturday, April 27th.

It's a protective measure to ensure they don't get slaughtered that night and waste big-money talent against bigger-money talent during a grand opening weekend for a competing venue.
                    Well that sucks considering we had planned and setup a table at xs for that night, partially because of dirty south (we're doing light/Hak other nights). We may go elsewhere now depending on who they put in. It seems to me like they'll get slaughtered even more by pulling the booking and may lose an even more considerable number of people.

Comment

Cheers for the info Chuck, Brett and artedm.

Agree with Heater, it's shit that Dirty South won't be on that night. After seeing him in Ibiza a couple of years ago and again at festivals we were looking forward to seeing him in Vegas.

Oh well it can't ruin anything, we'll be in vegas! What's not to like?

Comment

can you buy presale tickets for all nightclubs at the respective hotel there at eg get tickets for marquee at cosmopolitan sx at wynn
                        and pure at ceases palace sorry for the hijack

Comment

Yes, but honestly it's easier online.
                          Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                          mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                          Late Summer July-August

Comment

thanks coming from the uk so not sure what nights were going too yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X