1Oak Hosts/ what's an acceptable reply time? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

1Oak Hosts/ what's an acceptable reply time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1Oak Hosts/ what's an acceptable reply time?

This week I've been trying to get in contact with a 1Oak host, and hopefully get on a guest list. I sent one email, because it was early in the week, which I got a reply that guest list girls are free and cover price form men. (Nothing said, I'm confirming you are on a list) so I replied asking for a confirmation. Just to clarify I included my contact info and party info.

I'm only careful because I've had people miss spell my name, and the confirmation texts really help me out in proving I was actually on a list.

So I texted someone different midday yesterday, no reply. Maybe I'm getting anxious, but most promoters/hosts I've talked with get back with in about 30 min to an hour, or they don't reply at all.

I don't want to be a pest and spend multiple messages, how long do you really wait to assume they aren't going to reply?

And does 1oak usually send confirmations? I always assume I'm not on a list until someone tells me I am.

Who did you reach out to? I know Joey is gone for a bit and may not be able to receive texts until he returns.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      Who did you reach out to? I know Joey is gone for a bit and may not be able to receive texts until he returns.
      LOL, I just sent him a text an hour ago. You know when he's getting back?

Comment

Joey is in Dubai with Anthony Connelly (Hyde) and some other Vegas people until April 2nd. I would text him again a week from now.
        Vegas Trips to-date:
        November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
        March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
        April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
        June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
        June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

David Chan (586) 872-7208 takes Joey's spot at the ropes when he's not there. Feel free to hit him up.
          Jose Arriaga
          VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Stevens View Post
            Joey is in Dubai with Anthony Connelly (Hyde) and some other Vegas people until April 2nd. I would text him again a week from now.
            Originally posted by DeX View Post
            David Chan (586) 872-7208 takes Joey's spot at the ropes when he's not there. Feel free to hit him up.
            Noted. Thanks.

Comment

If they dont respond in 10mins cut them loose. Host dont deserve a life outside of their job or cell phone.

But I like Joey, so I say let it slide just this once.
              Blackout Artist
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by DeX View Post
                Thanks, I didn't know to out anyone but he's out of town.
                I emailed Leo and sent Joey a text.
                Ill probably be contacting David today.

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                  If they dont respond in 10mins cut them loose. Host dont deserve a life outside of their job or cell phone.

lol
                  Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

I was wondering about the same. I contacted Joey early this week and didn'tget a response. Good to know there was a reason - he is out of the country.

Comment

I think they all return on the 1st, but I could be wrong
                      Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post

hahaha

handcuffed to the iPhone and BBM!
                        Next trip: ???

Comment

Hey guys, sorry if you have been trying to get in touch. I was going to leave my phone with another host. However, my girlfriend convinced me to bring it. Not a good idea. Verizon charges $21 a megabyte. Ill be back Tuesday.
                          Joey Orr
                          VIP SERVICES Light Group
                          1 Oak | Light | Daylight | Haze | Bank | Bare | Liquid
                          http://www.facebook.com/joey.orr
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Joey_Orr_LV

Comment

Theres ur answer! When i dealt with Joey he was super quick and great to deal with, (the guys from Australia from a couple weeks back) u might remember us!
                            Try David, he got in touch with me on the forums a few times before my Vegas trip and he was great and quick with responding to emails
                            June - EDC

March - Bachelor Party

Comment

If you are girls, they have promoters out front by the hotel Concierge desk before the club opens and early in night. You can get added right there on the spot. Guys reduced usually. It's not that hard to get added without knowing anyone if you are girls and do to the club early or bump into a promoter
                              Isaac Kaz Curry
                              Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                              Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                              Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                                Buy Real Driver License
                                fionakim888
                                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                                We also erase your bad records from the...
                                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                              • DAlex111
                                Reply to
                                DAlex111
                                just me, 1m
                                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                              • SpykeYs
                                SpykeYs
                                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                              Working...
                              X