Private Message - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Private Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Private Message

    Hi Guys,
    Is there a way to private message someone without having to have posted 15 replies/original posts? I'm after getting in touch with a host about BS who i've seen post here but I don't have enough posts to message them.

    I've tried their Facebook account but it seems they don't check it that often. Any suggestions?

    Cheers

    Chris

  • #2
    Originally posted by crizmo View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Is there a way to private message someone without having to have posted 15 replies/original posts? I'm after getting in touch with a host about BS who i've seen post here but I don't have enough posts to message them.

    I've tried their Facebook account but it seems they don't check it that often. Any suggestions?

    Cheers

    Chris
    Send them a text message. Probably the best way to go.

    Who were you after ?
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ocam View Post
      Originally posted by crizmo View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Is there a way to private message someone without having to have posted 15 replies/original posts? I'm after getting in touch with a host about BS who i've seen post here but I don't have enough posts to message them.

      I've tried their Facebook account but it seems they don't check it that often. Any suggestions?

      Cheers

      Chris
      Send them a text message. Probably the best way to go.

      Who were you after ?

      I was after Joey Orr

      Comment


      • #4
        shoot him a text..he'll get right back to you. Mention you're from the forums

        Joey Orr - 586.873.4876
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

        Nightclub Floorplans

        Nightclub Menus

        Comment


        • #5
          If email is easier you can do that too: [email protected]
          Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

          Nightclub Floorplans

          Nightclub Menus

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks Chuck. I've just mailed him.

            Cheers

            Chris

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X