Need some entry advice ~Big Group~ 3/22 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Need some entry advice ~Big Group~ 3/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need some entry advice ~Big Group~ 3/22

    Hey all,

    Bachelor Party headed into town late tonight to party Friday 3/22.

    I've been charged with finding a way to get 14 guys into a good club without waiting in line for 3 hours or forking over 3k just at the door. In the past, bottle service has been my go to, but that was smaller groups, and now I have to appease more budgets.

    I'm curious what anyone could suggest on how to make this circus a little more productive. My favs are XS and Marquee but I am pretty much crossing those off this time around.

    I know breaking into smaller groups, and finding some ladies to join is a good cheap alternative, but it doesn't have any guarantees. Thoughts on hosted entry?

  • #2
    1) Get presales for all the dudes
    2) Get a table between those that want to splurge on it, and let the other dudes get presales and fend for themselves at the bar
    3) Contact a host here and tell them about your situation. See if they can get you past the line. You're looking at $$$ for that many dudes to be honest and will probably be better off going (1) or (2) above.
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

    Comment


    • #3
      Pe-sale tickets
      Vegas trips

      Too many to list

      Next Trips
      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
      Late Summer July-August

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X