Hey guys. I was hoping I could get some help. I have a total of 4 guys and we are going to be in vegas Mar 29,30 (fri and sat night). We want to get bottle service one of the nights somewhere and then the other night prob do General admission (or gueslist if possible) at another club.
Anyway, which clubs would you recommend on a <200 per person budget for BS one of the nights?
(location of table is not a priority.. mainly just for a place to meetup and relax at times)
I wanted to get an idea of what kind of locations/prices to expect because i came across the contact host page on this forum and wanted to get in contact with one, but just wanted to know if anyone had any hits, tips, etc. (such as saying i have 3 guys and trying to get one on the guestlist to lower bottle count?)
Thanks
Anyway, which clubs would you recommend on a <200 per person budget for BS one of the nights?
(location of table is not a priority.. mainly just for a place to meetup and relax at times)
I wanted to get an idea of what kind of locations/prices to expect because i came across the contact host page on this forum and wanted to get in contact with one, but just wanted to know if anyone had any hits, tips, etc. (such as saying i have 3 guys and trying to get one on the guestlist to lower bottle count?)
Thanks
Comment