Bachelor Party April 19-21 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor Party April 19-21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party April 19-21

Hey guys,

New to JackColton.com and loving the advice I've found here. I've only been to Vegas twice before, with family, so struggling to plan a friends bachelor party.

We're going to be 8 guys.

Thoughts/suggestions on a club for Saturday night. We've had suggestions for Tao or XS. Will we have to get bottle service? Will $300/pp be enough ($2400 total)? In either of those clubs, what is the prime spot for a table?

Also, I read on this site about the Invasion wristband. Is it worth all 8 of us getting it for the April weekend? Is it really all access entry, no lines, no nothing? I don't quite understand what it is.

Thanks

Do you have a music preference (EDM vs Top 40 / Hip Hop)?

Steve Angello will be at XS that Saturday night so I'd think mins will be on the higher side of "normal". For $2400 you're looking at a table min of ~$1500 - 1700 to leave room for gratuity + tax + misc optional tips (host / runner / security). That would work out to 3 bottles and likely not a great table location at either XS or Tao. You may be able to stretch your budget and get a better location at somewhere like 1OAK, Haze or Pure, which will all be solid on a Saturday night.

Never done the Invasion, but it sounds like a great deal....especially if open bars are involved.

Comment

JCrew

The Invasion wristband is the cheapest way to get go $60x8= $540
      Here is a previous schedule- http://www.jackcolton.com/general-ev...sion-schedule/

For just XS on Saturday night your looking at $60 each for Presale tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy2024 View Post
        Do you have a music preference (EDM vs Top 40 / Hip Hop)?

Steve Angello will be at XS that Saturday night so I'd think mins will be on the higher side of "normal". For $2400 you're looking at a table min of ~$1500 - 1700 to leave room for gratuity + tax + misc optional tips (host / runner / security). That would work out to 3 bottles and likely not a great table location at either XS or Tao. You may be able to stretch your budget and get a better location at somewhere like 1OAK, Haze or Pure, which will all be solid on a Saturday night.

Never done the Invasion, but it sounds like a great deal....especially if open bars are involved.
        Agree, Angello is gonna drive those mins up, you will be out by the pool, not bad if you prefer and weather is nice, but def, not in the action. Close to that bar maybe outside where there will be talent... I would def prefer to have that vs being in the mosh pit of people without a table. Your money may go farther at Tao. And much farther at say, Tryst.
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Definitely more the Top 40 / Hip Hop crowd...

Definitely also interested in the Invasion group, but without knowing the plan, its hard to convince a group of 8 to buy the ticket now. Also, once in a club, is there re-entry?

Comment

Yes, If more top 40 hip hop, skip XS. Tryst should work, Tao, Haze, 1Oak, Bank, etc.. you can re-enter.
            Isaac Kaz Curry
            Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
            Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
            Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Appreciate the info. We just bought the April Invasion tickets, so guess we're going wherever the group goes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JCrew7384 View Post
                Appreciate the info. We just bought the April Invasion tickets, so guess we're going wherever the group goes!!!
                Nice...lineups should be announced in a couple days! You guys won't be disappointed.
                Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                  Buy Real Driver License
                  fionakim888
                  We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                  We also erase your bad records from the...
                  Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                • DAlex111
                  Reply to
                  DAlex111
                  just me, 1m
                  03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                • SpykeYs
                  SpykeYs
                  How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                  03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                Working...
                X