Mar 14-17 Wynncore Advice-- 2 couples - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mar 14-17 Wynncore Advice-- 2 couples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
    We will most likely be in similar situation next weekend so I will be able to give you feedback if you want
    Definitely...I think that's what we're going to do but I'd be interested to hear what it's like out there. My guess is pretty dead early on and hopefully a crowd later in the night.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bsterr View Post
      Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
      We will most likely be in similar situation next weekend so I will be able to give you feedback if you want
      Definitely...I think that's what we're going to do but I'd be interested to hear what it's like out there. My guess is pretty dead early on and hopefully a crowd later in the night.
      Ill definitely give you my impressions and feedback--what was it like out there before they built the dj stage?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
        Originally posted by bsterr View Post
        Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
        We will most likely be in similar situation next weekend so I will be able to give you feedback if you want
        Definitely...I think that's what we're going to do but I'd be interested to hear what it's like out there. My guess is pretty dead early on and hopefully a crowd later in the night.
        Ill definitely give you my impressions and feedback--what was it like out there before they built the dj stage?
        First of all--ocam and artedm, big thanks to your advice...it has taken me a while to decompress from last weekend but all of you on here made my trip amazing!

        bsterr--have no fear...outside in the areas ocam mentioned are perfect for a small group. We had two couples for 2 bottles and were just right outside to the left of the dj booth...don't know what others think, but it was a great night with plenty of room to talk and party....security did a great job and we were very happy all night

        Comment


        • #19
          Tony-
          what clubs did you end up going to?

          Comment


          • #20
            Thurs- Tryst-Manu Superstars-GL
            Fri-XS Guetta, BS
            Sat- Surrender Calvin Harris-presales

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
              Thurs- Tryst-Manu Superstars-GL
              Fri-XS Guetta, BS
              Sat- Surrender Calvin Harris-presales
              How was Calvin Harris? I'd imagine it was packed but an incredible night (being his last Wynncore show)
              EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

              Comment


              • #22
                wow Tony
                Great choices
                I heard there were 10,000 people for calvin- How was it?

                What did you think of everything?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ocam View Post
                  Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
                  Thurs- Tryst-Manu Superstars-GL
                  Fri-XS Guetta, BS
                  Sat- Surrender Calvin Harris-presales
                  How was Calvin Harris? I'd imagine it was packed but an incredible night (being his last Wynncore show)
                  Calvin Harris is incredible and did not disappoint--the crowd was a different story....so jam packed..to the point of somewhat uncomfortableness--I really felt bad for a bunch of the tables--the ropes and security were not able to slow down the crowd as it pressed closer to the dancefloor

                  Overall it was a crazy party and i'm sure tons of people had a great time--it went nuts when Calvin took over

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by artedm View Post
                    wow Tony
                    Great choices
                    I heard there were 10,000 people for calvin- How was it?

                    What did you think of everything?
                    I had a lot of help from you guys on the choices and the lineup and weather was perfect last weekend...looking back I wouldn't have changed a thing

                    A couple of observations:

                    Tryst Thurs--went GL with my wife....didn't have to wait too long to get in and the bar was easy to get to and get drinks--there was room on the dancefloor and we had a blast...no need for BS for 2

                    XS Friday-- BS for two couples...two bottles...outside table patio in the 860/855/850 area...place was packed but Ryan Perrings got us probably the best table for a small group and we were very happy..very happy with his help last weekend btw.. I made a point of introducing ourselves and tipping security upfront and they went out of their way all night to take care of us...that really helped as the crowds grew throughout the night

                    By far the best way to go if you can afford it--two bottles for two guys and two light drinking females was plenty..being able to drink slowly with no crowd issues of having to go to the bar-- from 10:15-4am made for the best party

                    Surrender/Calvin Harris
                    Curious what others on here thought of that night--we pre-partied at Andrea's at Encore (great food and atmosphere) and my wife and I slid over to Surrender right after. By 10pm the line was HUGE---if you say there were 10,000 people there that night...there might have been what felt like 20,000... A conversation earlier in the day with Ariel helped get us in with presale tix with no waiting....she even offered to walk over to Andrea's to walk us in if we needed help--fortunately just her name to a host at the ropes got us through without waiting in the line...we got in around 10:30

                    I swear at like 1:15 people were still piling in as if they had been waiting in line forever--can't verify how long the wait was but they sure acted like it was forever

                    Partied hard and the place went nuts when Calvin took over...only downside I saw that night was that it was sooo crowded that certain tables were being overrun with people pushing to try to get to dancefloor...they were battling all night to keep their space...As someone who paid plenty the night before, I felt bad for those that couldnt do anything with the crowd pushing on their tables....was probably a waste of $ for them...I was told that tables outside of Andrea's were going for 3 bottle min by last sat....again cant confirm but what I can confirm is that those tables were way out of the way

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hi Tony
                      Thanks for sharing! Always helpful to hear about experiences!!
                      Sounds like a great weekend!!!

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X