Bottle service and beer! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle service and beer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bottle service and beer!

    Hi all

    Me and a few mates are coming over in a couple of weeks. Between six guys, I know we'd have to go for two bottles. The problem is, one guys can't drink spirits and

    Do you think clubs will allow us to buy one bottle and make the rest up on beer? Or, is this a ludicrous amount of beer and totally unreasonable?

    Is this the most ridiculous noob question in the history of Jack Colton!?

    Cheers

    Jimfizz

  • #2
    Pretty common question...most places do minimum spend now. So you can order a bottle and beers no problem, jyst don't expect a great beer selection if you like craft brews.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...e-service-beer
      EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

      Comment


      • #4
        Talk to your host, some places will do a case of beer, but if it's just one beer drinker you're talking about 40 bottles of beer at $10 a bottle. Just ask the server for 6-8 beers for your friend.
        Vegas trips

        Too many to list

        Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

        Comment


        • #5
          On the craft beer topic, any of the great steakhouses serve craft beers? Our group is going to a steakhouse for a bachelor party dinner and I know a few of us would love to enjoy some good beer and not the generic stuff.

          Also whats the best craft beer day drinking spot or eatery on the strip?

          Comment


          • #6
            The Pub @ monte carlo has an awesome selection of craft beers... for a steakhouse i'm not too sure, I got a Sierra Nevada Torpedo and some other one at N9NE @ palms though..
            June 2010-Luxor
            May 2011-Luxor
            MDW 2012 - Planet Hollywood
            LDW 2012 - Bill's Gamblin Hall [RIP]
            MDW 2013 - Planet Hollywood
            September 2013 - Fight Weekend - Luxor
            June 2014 - EDC - Flamingo

            Comment


            • #7
              it's a table minimum, you can order whatever you want to meet that amount.

              Don't be surprised when its like $50-$60 for say 5 Heinekens though!
              Next trip: ???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JuiceJH View Post
                The Pub @ monte carlo has an awesome selection of craft beers... for a steakhouse i'm not too sure, I got a Sierra Nevada Torpedo and some other one at N9NE @ palms though..
                Here's The Pub's beer list...best on the strip that I've found.

                http://montecarlo.com/files/restaura...-beer-menu.pdf
                Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                Nightclub Floorplans

                Nightclub Menus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                  Originally posted by JuiceJH View Post
                  The Pub @ monte carlo has an awesome selection of craft beers... for a steakhouse i'm not too sure, I got a Sierra Nevada Torpedo and some other one at N9NE @ palms though..
                  Here's The Pub's beer list...best on the strip that I've found.

                  http://montecarlo.com/files/restaura...-beer-menu.pdf
                  Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I thought Gordon Ramsay Pub in Caesars had a pretty solid beer selection.

                    http://www.caesarspalace.com/restaur...l#.UTDgT1cQ4yV

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks all for the information

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I only drink beer 90% of the time, just make sure your buddy understands just cause beers seem cheaper he still needs to pitch towards table, host, tips etc etc.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                          Originally posted by JuiceJH View Post
                          The Pub @ monte carlo has an awesome selection of craft beers... for a steakhouse i'm not too sure, I got a Sierra Nevada Torpedo and some other one at N9NE @ palms though..
                          Here's The Pub's beer list...best on the strip that I've found.

                          http://montecarlo.com/files/restaura...-beer-menu.pdf
                          Love that place. Staying at the Monte in April. Definitely having a couple there.
                          Vegas Trip count: 32

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          There are no results that meet this criteria.

                          Working...
                          X