Saturday March 2nd - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Saturday March 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saturday March 2nd

    4 guys heading to vegas next weekend. We were looking at maybe catching Will I am at XS. Any idea on what his sets are like? Its hard to find anything of length on youtube. I unfortanutely waited too long and the presale tickets have jumped up by 30 bucks or so. Not sure if its still worth it as really have no idea what to expect from him.

    any other recommendations on this night? Was hoping to see a bigger name DJ like avicii/afrojack but can't find anything that really catches my eye.

    Another question I have is can you do pre sales at tier 2 clubs? I have been looking online at places like pure and bank and am not having any luck.

  • #2
    Personally, I would rather cut off my ears than listen through a set of Will.I.Am

    But to each their own :/
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X