Bottle Service @ Tryst - 3/22 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle Service @ Tryst - 3/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bottle Service @ Tryst - 3/22

    Myself and 4 other males are looking into bottle service at Tryst for Friday night 3/22. How much are we looking at spending? Is it possible to get a one bottle minimum? Thanks.

  • #2
    They will most likely ask for 2 bottles from a 5 guy group. Bottles start at 450 at tryst(i think) + 28.1% auto grauity and tax that is added on top of the bill.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah so about $1300 ($260/person)
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

      Nightclub Floorplans

      Nightclub Menus

      Comment


      • #4
        add 3 girls onto that, lol

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X