10 Nights in Vegas... Club thoughts, etc... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

10 Nights in Vegas... Club thoughts, etc...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Nights in Vegas... Club thoughts, etc...

Hey all,

My first post on here, although I have been reading through for the past month or two on and off.

Me and 8 friends (all guys between 21-29) from Melbourne, Australia are heading down to Vegas for 10 insane nights from Feb 28th-March 10th. 10 of us were there for 10 nights early April 2012, and had a blast. People laughed at us initially when we said we were going for 10 nights, but we found with a big group and getting VIP every night except the first one (when we had no idea about the VIP scene), it was one hell of a trip!

We stayed at Palms Place last year, and loved it there so we are going back there, and got a stunning deal through expedia for our rooms there, saving about 60% from what we paid last year.

Now, would love some feedback in regards to the clubs\nights we are thinking of checking out. Last year we hit Moon, Rain (now closed?), Ghostbar, Drais (closed for renovations), Chateau, XS, Marquee, Lavo, TAO, & Surrender.

This time we are going to hit a few clubs we missed last time:

Thurs 28th Feb - Moon (the day we arrive, going to have a slower start to the partying after a 20 hour journey from Oz lol)
    Fri 1st Mar - XS
    Sat 2nd Mar - Pure (anyone got any info - music on a saturday? table deals? etc)
    Sun 3rd Mar - Bank
    Mon 4th Mar - Tryst
    Tue 5th Mar - Lavo
    Wed 6th Mar - LAX
    Thur 7th Mar - 1OAK
    Fri 8th Mar - Lavo
    Sat 9th Mar - Marquee

Also looking in to Ghostbar Day and Lavo day on the two saturdays. Probably head around to the pools at MGM and Hard Rock on the Sunday\Monday too, even though i know the pool parties aren't in full swing yet, nor is it really going to be hot. Fortunately through our trip last year, we have hosts already sorted who can hook us up for these places which is great.

This time we decided to say No to Chateau (didn't really have any love for that place), TAO (great looking club, had a decent night last year in the VIP, but pricey and way too difficult to navigate your way to\from the dancefloor which annoyed a lot of us), and Surrender (again, a great looking club, however we were freezing last year and that was a month later! More of a summer club in my opinion. Club dancefloor way too small).

Any thoughts\comments or feedback would be great! Especially in regards to Pure on a Saturday night, as well as the day parties.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Neptune; 02-18-2013, 03:29 PM.

I would do this:

Thurs 28th Feb - Moon
    Fri 1st Mar - XS
    Sat 2nd Mar - Hyde
    Sun 3rd Mar - Bank
    Mon 4th Mar - Marquee (Tryst isn't open on Monday)
    Tue 5th Mar - 1 OAK
    Wed 6th Mar - The Act
    Thur 7th Mar - Tryst
    Fri 8th Mar - Lavo
    Sat 9th Mar - Haze

And definitely go to GBDC and Lavo brunch.
    Last edited by Universal; 02-18-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Universal View Post
      I would do this:

Thurs 28th Feb - Moon
      Fri 1st Mar - XS
      Sat 2nd Mar - Hyde
      Sun 3rd Mar - Bank
      Tue 5th Mar - 1 OAK
      Wed 6th Mar - The Act
      Thur 7th Mar - Tryst
      Fri 8th Mar - Lavo
      Sat 9th Mar - Haze

+1 on this lineup....homerun!
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Thomas Gorman - 702.340.6498 at Pure will get you table deals there if you mention you're from the forums
        Jose Arriaga
        VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

10 nights? not enough I say...Past 3 yrs i have done 25, 21,18 and just booked 18 nights for may/june!
          Def check out Hyde on Saturday! Had a blast last year. Hit up Anthony Connelly
          Hands down was the best host i encountered last year! Text him at 9:30pm and we arrived at 11! Insane bloke!

I did Pure on the Friday and it was the best night of the trip!

What ever you do, your gonna have an insane time!
          June/July 2010 (24 Nights) - NYNY/Venetian/Wynn
          June/July 2011 (21 Nights) - Venetitan/PH
          May/June 2012 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
          May/June 2013 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
          November 2013 (4 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
          June/July 2014 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
          June 2015 (9 Nights) - Cosmopolitan

Comment

Originally posted by Sensei Rob View Post
            10 nights? not enough I say...Past 3 yrs i have done 25, 21,18 and just booked 18 nights for may/june!
            Holy shit....

Comment

I would do this:

Thurs 28th Feb - Moon
              Fri 1st Mar - XS
              Sat 2nd Mar - Hyde
              Sun 3rd Mar - Bank
              Tue 5th Mar - 1 OAK
              Wed 6th Mar - The Act
              Thur 7th Mar - Tryst
              Fri 8th Mar - Lavo
              Sat 9th Mar - Haze

Good Lineup also, especially, the week days are right on point with the Industry Nights. Not sure about Moon on the 28th though, could put Haze there and then on the 9th, whatever because everything is open. Pure on Saturdays will be packed, they do have a special on 2 bottles of Goose. Not the most trendy crowd, but busy. I think the Act is something you have to see at least once in Vegas, totally different than rest of clubs. Hyde, love Hyde and the patio view of the Bellagio water show.
              Isaac Kaz Curry
              Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
              Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
              Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Loving all the feedback, thanks! Much to think about, got 8 days til we jet off, 5 of those which I'm stuck at work, although seems i'll be doing more Vegas planning than work hahaha. Will def look in to some of the clubs listed below that I didn't consider initially. Either way, it's going to be wild!!

Rob - 18-25 nights? Hahaha love it! Maybe when I win the lottery i'll top that number, but I need to save SOME cash for a mid-year 1 month trip to Brazil

Odds are, 10 nights in Vegas will already equal my entire Brazil budget hahahaha

Comment

Hands down was the best host i encountered last year! Text him at 9:30pm and we arrived at 11! Insane bloke!

Your trip reports can be full-on published novels...haha
                  Upcoming Trips
                  Solo Vegas Trip (April 16-18)
                  EDC Chicago (May 24-26)
                  JC Invasion (July or August)

https://twitter.com/TurnUp_Tony

Comment

I would do this:

Thurs 28th Feb - Moon
                    Fri 1st Mar - XS
                    Sat 2nd Mar - Hyde
                    Sun 3rd Mar - Bank
                    Tue 5th Mar - 1 OAK
                    Wed 6th Mar - The Act
                    Thur 7th Mar - Tryst
                    Fri 8th Mar - Lavo
                    Sat 9th Mar - Haze

I would just like to say that we all FULLY expect a trip report!! LOLLLL 10 days! Holy Sh&t!

Anyways.....I would suggest replacing Lavo with Pure on the 8th. I'm just not really a fan of Lavo @ night.

I'm also not really a fan of Haze. You won't like the dancefloor setup there either. If I were you, I'd leave Saturday the 9th open and save thqat for your "Grand Finale" and go where the best party is going to be whether that means best headliner, or simply the place where you had the most fun.

Have a great trip.

Comment

Originally posted by aspres21 View Post

Your trip reports can be full-on published novels...haha
                      Haha. Thanks. I didnt do one for last year.
                      In short combine year 1&2 and multiply by 10....thats the best way I can sum up the 2012 adventure.
                      June/July 2010 (24 Nights) - NYNY/Venetian/Wynn
                      June/July 2011 (21 Nights) - Venetitan/PH
                      May/June 2012 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
                      May/June 2013 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
                      November 2013 (4 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
                      June/July 2014 (18 Nights) - Cosmopolitan
                      June 2015 (9 Nights) - Cosmopolitan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X