April invasion line up - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

April invasion line up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April invasion line up

Any news on the line up for April Invasion?

Wristbands ship 3 weeks prior so around the week of 3/25. The lineup may be leaked before that...but plan on waiting until you receive your information packet in the mail.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

When the lineup is announced, will I still be able to buy a wristband? I'm trying to convince a group of 8 guys to buy for April.

Generlaly the club nights, what kind of music? Or does it vary by venue and chance?

Comment

The music varies by venue and chance. If it takes too long to convince your friends, buy bands for one of the later invasions. Trying to set up you flights/hotels short notice can cost you a lot of money.
        Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

Comment

We already have flights and hotels to vegas that weekend Just trying to plan the Fri/Sat events now...

Comment

Then buy away. At the least you have entry to pool parties and back up spots to go to with little hassle each night.
            Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

Comment

BOUGHT!!! 10 for April!

Comment

That took little convincing... lol

Comment

Ha! Can't wait to hang out in Vegas. A few of us are thinking of changing our flights to come in Thursday so we can hang out an extra day with the group.

Comment

Make it Forum Official!

http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...2%29-Headcount
                    "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

The lineup should be released within the next 48 hours or so. I cannot guarantee it will be 48 hours, it all depends on when the checks clear

It's gonna be a good one!

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                      Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

Aria, you tease. But seriously folks follow Jack on twitter and join the AOD group on Facebook if you want to know the schedule as soon as possible.
                        Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                        Late Summer July-August

Comment

Done!

Comment

Originally posted by aria View Post
                            The lineup should be released within the next 48 hours or so. I cannot guarantee it will be 48 hours, it all depends on when the checks clear

48 hours...so that's next Tuesday right??
                            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                              Originally posted by aria View Post

48 hours...so that's next Tuesday right??
                              I'll be sure to pass on your insolence to Jack

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                              Killerfanatics

"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                              Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                              Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                ryan850
                                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                Yesterday, 03:10 PM
                              • ryan850
                                EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                                ryan850
                                Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                                Yesterday, 03:06 PM
                              • SpykeYs
                                Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                                SpykeYs
                                6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                                04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                              Working...
                              X