Bottle service help! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle service help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bottle service help!

    OKAY SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS GOTTEN BOTTLE SERVICE FROM VEGAS.COM BEFORE? THEY SELL PACKAGES AND STUFF ON THEIR SITE AND I PURCHASED ONE FOR CHATEAU NIGHTCLUB ON SATURDAY MAY 25TH OVER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. I CALLED THE COMPANY AND THEY SAID THERE WERE NO TYPE-O'S AND THAT EVERYTHING THAT WAS STATED WAS INCLUDED. THIS IS WHAT IT READS:
    VIP Table for up to 8 Guests
    Includes VIP front-of-the-line admission for 8 people, 2 bottles of Russian Standard Vodka, mixers. Tax and gratuity is also included.
    THE PRICE I PAID FOR THIS WAS $650. UNREAL PRICE FOR THAT WEEKEND SO I HAD TO ACT ON IT. THE LADY AT VEGAS.COM TOLD ME SHE ONLY HAD 2 OF THESE LEFT AND WAS AMAZED THAT THEY WERE EVEN OFFERING THAT.
    IS THIS LEGIT OR AM I GOING TO GET SCREWED HERE??
    THANKS

  • #2
    Did you have to pay in full up front?
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      First, chill with the caps lock. Second, the venue will probably honor it, but you will not get a good table and you will probably get pushed to buy more bottles. I would ask them for a contact at the venue when you get oser to your trip. You could also contact the listed host on the front page for clarification.
      Vegas trips

      Too many to list

      Next Trips
      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
      Late Summer July-August

      Comment


      • #4
        Good call ccc...my thoughts exactly. I still wonder if they're fully booked with higher mins if the HAVE to honor a prepaid reservation or not. "Management reserves all rights"...I would call the venue and ask.
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

        Nightclub Floorplans

        Nightclub Menus

        Comment


        • #5
          Chateau is changing management groups so I'd contact AMG and the seller to ensure there are no issues.

          http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/2...ris-las-vegas/

          Comment


          • #6
            +1 for the above
            Vegas trips

            Too many to list

            Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Chuck View Post
              Did you have to pay in full up front?
              yes i had to pay in full at time of purchase. the website and the people that ive spoken to that work for the website have all told me the same thing that the club is actually the one that puts these prices up and only sells a limited quantity of these packages. im not expecting the best table with that price but i do intend on tipping very well and hopefully that keeps me out of the boondocks somewhat. and ccc sorry for all the caps haha. i went a little overboard. i will deff.try and get ahold of someone from the club directly from the main page on here to hopefully help me figure this out. thank you again for the help guys. if you have any more suggestions or anything im always listening.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X