Getting into a club on NYE after midnight - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Getting into a club on NYE after midnight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting into a club on NYE after midnight

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you guys had experience or advice on getting into a club on NYE AFTER midnight. I'll be doing a massive dinner with family at Jasimne (in the Bellagio), watch the fireworks/countdown on the restaurant's private balcony and then meet up with 2 friends who will be doing the same thing at Yellowtail.

When all is said and done, us 3 would probably be ready to enter around 1:30-ish. Is this even feasible for a good club? (Marquee would be awesome.) I certainly would be down for a fat handshake.

Thanks! Merry Christmas everyone!
    "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

In Vegas, anything is possible if you're willing to spend a little cash. So yeah shouldn't be difficult.

Comment

with a good handshake youre good to go. or buy a ticket off someone which will get you in just as easy.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Not sure I would wanna buy a ticket though since they're 250, and I would be missing the food, open bar, midnight champagne countdown, etc. Though I guess I might need to be putting most/all of that in a handshake haha. Noah, will you be working NYE? ;-)

Comment

I won't be working any door, but I will be in attendance at Marquee. perhaps a table client will have an extra slot to use for walkin, but whatever you decide just text me weekend of and ill see what i can do.

Comment

will do, thanks a ton!

Comment

Originally posted by NoahRam View Post
              I won't be working any door, but I will be in attendance at Marquee. perhaps a table client will have an extra slot to use for walkin, but whatever you decide just text me weekend of and ill see what i can do.
              I have an extra walk in slot for our table going if anyone is interested?
              PM either me or Noah and Im sure we can all work some thing out.

Comment

There you go...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X