Dec 25th-28th - Trip of the Decade - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dec 25th-28th - Trip of the Decade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 25th-28th - Trip of the Decade

Hello all!

Myself and two friends of mine (men in mid/late 20's) will be venturing to Las Vegas from Christmas to the morning of the 28th. None of us have previously been to Las Vegas. All three of us are members of the US military and the stars have aligned to allow us to be in the same place at the same time. Two are Marines, one recently returned from Afghanistan and the other about to leave, and the other is a submariner who has recently returned stateside. We are staying at Caesar's Palace.

We went to college together and experienced some epic party experiences--everything ranging from NYE in NYC, hunting trips in Mississippi lowlands, ridiculous adventures in foreign countries such as Belgium, Lebanon, Egypt, and China, and visits to many college towns across the country.

Basically, I'm asking for your help in ensuring this is the most epic trip of them all. We are attempting this trip on a budget, but have not completely written off BS, etc. Where should we go on the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights we are in Vegas?

Tuesday 1OAK
    Wednesday Surrender
    Thursday Tao

What's your approx party budget?
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      Tuesday 1OAK
      Wednesday Surrender
      Thursday Tao

What's your approx party budget?
      Chuck, will 1OAK be open on the Tuesday as it's Christmas Day?

Comment

I guess 1oak IS closed that night. Hyde is open tho.
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Hyde is the only good spot open on the 25th. Lavo is closed as well.

Comment

Even if this were another Tuesday and all were open, I'd go to Hyde over 1OAK or Lavo. Agree on Surrender for Wednesday. Tao or Tryst on Thursday. If you're getting BS on Thursday, you can probably get some good specials at Tryst.
            "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Does anyone know off hand what spots (tier 1 - tier 3) are open on Chirstmas Day?
              Vegas Veteran

Comment

Most people will be at Hyde. all other tuesday hotspots are closed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X