First Timer Looking for Advice - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

First Timer Looking for Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First Timer Looking for Advice

    We will have a group of 7 (5 guys, 2 girls) on November 23 (day after Thanksgiving). None of us have really done clubs before so we aren't looking to spend a ton. Ideally would like 3 bottles. I know 1OAK does a b2g1 and we have that on our shortlist but maybe looking for something a bit cheaper, if possible.

    Any idea what Chateau/Gallery/LAX would cost for 3 bottles on a Friday? Any opinion on which would be best? Or any other advice/push in the right direction?

    Thanks

  • #2
    I've never been to Chateau or Gallery, but I have been to LAX. It depends on what kind of music you want to listen and dance to? All of the ones you've listed predominantly play open-format: r&b/hip-hop with some EDM.
    FO SHO.
    Originally posted by redbullvodka
    you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
    Originally posted by kimball
    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

    Comment


    • #3
      For a group that size I don't know if you'll find anything cheaper. But, I'd add Lavo to your list of alternates.
      Vegas trips

      Too many to list

      Next Trips
      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
      Late Summer July-August

      Comment


      • #4
        B2G1 at 1OAK on a Friday is tough to beat...
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

        Nightclub Floorplans

        Nightclub Menus

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          B2G1 at 1OAK on a Friday is tough to beat...
          and its a nicer club than the ones listed.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X