Recommendations for this Saturday 11/10 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Recommendations for this Saturday 11/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recommendations for this Saturday 11/10

    Hey guys,

    Time flies by so quick but it's my bachelor party week. We're looking at about 8-9 guys and we'd like to to bottle service on Saturday.

    I saw that Common is performing at Haze so I got Ed's contact info from here after seeing some of you recommend him. He quoted me $1500 for a basic table. Doesn't sound bad at all to me but my question is if this is what I should expect if I ask around at different clubs? I'm looking for more hip/hop and top 40 and little less house if that's possible. Any other recommendations for a Saturday? I'm popping my Las Vegas cherry this weekend and really liking the idea of Common performing but you guys are the experts so want to run it by yall first.

    I know you guys get asked these same questions all the time but as much as I try and read and make decisions without asking it just seems like information overload for me, especially as close as we are now to the big weekend.

    Thanks


    ps. What all does that $1500 include? that $1500 I think is about our budget (a little wiggle room) so if I'm still looking at another $300-400 in taxes and tips then I don't know

  • #2
    That quote doesn't include tax and tip. With that many guys I don't know if you will find a lower quote for a Saturday, but it never hurts to ask at different venues. Try gallery, Chateau, Lavo and the Palms clubs.
    Vegas trips

    Too many to list

    Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

    Comment


    • #3
      Plus to add to ccc's comment, quit thinking about it so much. You'll be able to make your own fun wherever you go. Eventually, the liquor will hit you and everything will all look good.
      FO SHO.
      Originally posted by redbullvodka
      you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
      Originally posted by kimball
      You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

      Comment


      • #4
        $1500 for 9 guys is great for a Saturday night. Like ashroid said it all sounds more complicated than it really is. Confirm with a host, arrive when they suggest, and have a good time. Your $1500 minimum will be closer to $2000 after taxes and tips, but its oh so worth it.
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

        Nightclub Floorplans

        Nightclub Menus

        Comment


        • #5
          We decided to step it down a bit and are going with 1OAK. Like you said, we'll make our own fun wherever we go and I've seen enough good comments about 1OAK to not be concerned. Joey came through great and was really responsive. Buy 2 get 1 all in for about $1200. Can't pass that up! Can't wait guys

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ucfknight06 View Post
            We decided to step it down a bit and are going with 1OAK. Like you said, we'll make our own fun wherever we go and I've seen enough good comments about 1OAK to not be concerned. Joey came through great and was really responsive. Buy 2 get 1 all in for about $1200. Can't pass that up! Can't wait guys
            Nicely done...there are some locals on here that hit 1OAK pretty much every Thursday. You'll have a great time.
            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

            Nightclub Floorplans

            Nightclub Menus

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X