Palms in February! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Palms in February!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Palms in February!

    hi, I'm going to Vegas in feb 2013 on a bachelor party along with six other guys.
    We have agreed 7 x VIP passes to rain/moon/ghostbar along with a litre bottle of vodka and a litre bottle of jack Daniels, inc all mixers and red bull, at a cost of $1050, not to mention limo pickup etc. is this a good deal?
    I think we'll chose ghostbar for bs as we'll chill out before hitting the two dance clubs moon and rain.
    I appreciate there probably are better clubs etc but is palms a decent place to visit if you've never been to Vegas before?

    Can you recommend any decent pubs and clubs?

    Thanks
    In The Zone

  • #2
    Assuming the $1050 does not include tip / tax / handshake, etc? Have you spoken to a host from this website or just someone through the palms website? You're generally going to be better off using a host recommended from this site. I'd probably shoot for a Buy 2, Get 1 deal on the BS at that price. If you take care of your host you may even be able to transfer your bottles from one club to another if there are open tables.

    Anyway..I like the Palms property (especially Moon). Like most non-Tier 1 clubs, it may have some slower nights during the winter. That shouldn't stop you from having fun.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi cowboy, thanks for replying.
      The $1050 is all in, tax/gratuity etc is included in overal price...
      Thanks

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X