HELP!! Oct 18-21,18 dudes!!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

HELP!! Oct 18-21,18 dudes!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELP!! Oct 18-21,18 dudes!!!!

    Hi everyone,

    This will be my second time to vegas and I'm planning a bachelor party for 18 guys next week Oct 18-21. I was wondering what the best (efficient use of resources) way to get into the clubs is? Will purchasing pre-sale tickets from the club websites work? Should I use a host? The last time we went we used a host, but his prices are pretty steep. The plan so far is:

    Thurs Oct 18 - Tao
    Fri Oct 19 - Tryst (We'd like to do bottle service, how is Tryst on a friday?)
    Sat Oct 20 - Marquee

    How are these clubs and these nights, any suggestions, please help as the clock is ticking on me to have this planned!

    Thanks, any help is much appreciated,

  • #2
    Each of those clubs will be good on the nights you've chosen.
    Your best bet without bottle service is to buy presales and split up into smaller groups. Get there early and you won't have a problem.
    Your minimum at Tryst with 18 guys is probably going to be about $2500-3000.
    A larger group like yours may be better off getting a cabana at Surrender though...
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      We're looking at changing the Thursday club, can anyone offer suggestions?? Also, the marquee website says that even with pre-purchasing tickets, you need even guy/girl ratio, is that enforced? I just want to ensure that we can all get into the clubs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Haze is a good spot on Thursday. Or Tao if you're doing bottle service. I prefer Haze over Tao on Thursday night, but they will both be solid.
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

        Nightclub Floorplans

        Nightclub Menus

        Comment


        • #5
          If we bought tickets from want tickets.com for haze on Thursday night, would that work to get us in?

          Thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tac79 View Post
            If we bought tickets from want tickets.com for haze on Thursday night, would that work to get us in?

            Thanks
            That should be fine...I'd touch bases with Joey first though and see if he can help you out first though...or at least provide some guidance on getting the big group in with presales. You should be okay doing presales and splitting up into groups of like 3 or 4...but I've never personally tried to get that many guys in.
            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

            Nightclub Floorplans

            Nightclub Menus

            Comment


            • #7
              With presales, it doesnt really matter much how many people you have at this season. Its not summer anymore so lines arent going to be at super capacity early. You should get in fine with that many guys on a presale.
              ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
              ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
              ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
              ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
              __________________________________________
              * Oct 27- Nov 2 - Elara...
              * Nov 21-23 - Aria
              * Nov 30-Dec 2 - ??
              * Dec 7-9 - Aria

              Comment


              • #8
                18 dudes at a marquee saturday would be 3k minimum at a Grand Cabana on the Patio.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Will tryst be busy on Friday?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah...everywhere is busy on a Friday
                    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                    Nightclub Floorplans

                    Nightclub Menus

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    There are no results that meet this criteria.

                    Working...
                    X