15th and FINAL trip to VEGAS...going out with a BANG!! YOU MUST READ THIS - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

15th and FINAL trip to VEGAS...going out with a BANG!! YOU MUST READ THIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15th and FINAL trip to VEGAS...going out with a BANG!! YOU MUST READ THIS

First time I went....only Club inside a Hotel was RIO.
    The Drink was crazy hot, with a 70's retro band playing.....
    Back when the MOB still had some influence.....the GLORY DAYS!

All good things must come to an end.

NOV.8th to NOV.11TH

Need suggestions on an A list club and a B list club for each night...

thanks in advance party people!

Say it ain't so!

I hate to think of my last Vegas trip...actually mine will be right before they try to commit me to a home. Plan to book a skydive over the fountains and skip the parachute.

I guess my final would look like this:

Thursday night: Haze or Tryst
    Friday night: Hyde or Marquee
    Saturday night: 1OAK or Tao
    Sunday night: Bank or XS
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

What's this final nonsense? lol

I'd throw Surrender in there as an option for Friday or Sat.
      Tao as an option for thurs, but get bottle service, it can get crazy packed.
      Lavo on Sunday is another potential option for something smaller... would prefer that over Bank on Sunday

Comment

why!?!?!?!? how does one come to this decision?

Comment

There's no such thing as saying its your last time. LOL.
          You never say goodbye, you say, see you again soon.

If the last time you went to a club was when the only club was in Rio, that was a long time ago. LOL. Theres been 4-5 changes in that club since then. hehe. Club life from 10-15yrs ago is way different now.

Tell the forum what type of music you're into and environment. There's so much to choose from these days and theyre not all the same.
          ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
          ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
          ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
          ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
          * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Originally posted by clientele View Post
            why!?!?!?!? how does one come to this decision?
            I cant grasp it myself
            Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

HA! 15 years ago was the first time I went to RIO...been back 1 once a year since. I think the Beach was BIG back then as well.

We have 6 sausages in the group right now. Another guy wants to come, does it make a huge difference getting bottle service 6 or 7 Guys?

Mainly into EDM but don't mind urban music mixed in. Want to avoid an all Hip-Hop night though.

Budget wise for 6 guys what to expect? Any chance of geting a B1G1? Joey...where you at homie
              Thursday Haze
              Fri - Hyde or Marquee
              Sat - Still up in the air?

Thanks for all the info.

Comment

In response to
                WHY the last time.

Everything that has a beginning has an ending.

Turning 40 in December. Want to go out on high note and on my own terms.
                Banged a HOT blonde 22 yr old from L.A last trip.

Don't want to be an old creeper at the club, the one the huzzies are laughing at(not theirs anything wrong with that)

Comment

Only one on schedule for that weekend I see for EDM are:

Friday:
                  Ferry Corsten: Marquee
                  Hard Rock Sofa: XS
                  Sidney Sampson: Surrender

Saturday:
                  Rusko: Surrender
                  * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Originally posted by JayTaj72 View Post
                    In response to
                    WHY the last time.

Everything that has a beginning has an ending.

Turning 40 in December. Want to go out on high note and on my own terms.
                    Banged a HOT blonde 22 yr old from L.A last trip.

Don't want to be an old creeper at the club, the one the huzzies are laughing at(not theirs anything wrong with that)
                    So why not just got to Vegas for the fun and the scene? Not every night in Vegas needs to be spent in a club...
                    June 12-15 2014 Aria
                    July 12-14 2013 Venetian
                    August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
                    July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
                    MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
                    June 2011 PH Towers

Comment

I remember the Beach! Waited in line for 20 minutes to find out there were 5 people inside. Back then we ripped it up at RA, studio 54, and whatever that place in the Alladin was called... Anyone remember?

Comment

Hey, I'm 46 and Ive been going since the only dance club was called the Shark Club and it was a stand alone club off the strip. Waaaayyy back! I still go out and as we get older, you can still enjoy the clubs, but mix it in with the ultra lounges and bars a bit more. You're not the old creep at the club if you dont act like an old creep. Come correct, be realistic and respectful and its all good. I aint giving up! You shouldnt either.
                        29 Different Hotels, most more than once....and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by VegasVet View Post
                          Hey, I'm 46 and Ive been going since the only dance club was called the Shark Club and it was a stand alone club off the strip. Waaaayyy back! I still go out and as we get older, you can still enjoy the clubs, but mix it in with the ultra lounges and bars a bit more. You're not the old creep at the club if you dont act like an old creep. Come correct, be realistic and respectful and its all good. I aint giving up! You shouldnt either.
                          These words should be on one of those motivational pictures you see everywhere. Picture of XS and those words below it.
                          Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

i think the key is to play the part of the older "gentleman". act and dress accordingly. uve been around the block so u know how it goes. i think the creep vibe is set off when older guys try to hard to act like something theyre not. you know when you see an older chick that looks kinda sloppy. clothes too tight. revealing a little too much skin without the body to match. same goes for guys.

Comment

There are older women in clubs as well and theyre out there to have a good time too. Sometimes they want someone their age to dance with versus some kid in his 20s. haha.

So you're not the creep unless you act like one.
                              * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X