Table/Bottle Service Prices Please! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Table/Bottle Service Prices Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by ochowie View Post
    What night is the Marquee quote for and how many people? The 1Oak quote is really high for 10 people on a Tuesday night. The worst you should get is 3 bottles and could probably get away with 2.
    That quote for the Marquee is for Monday, Sept. 24th. And I kind of figured that 1Oak was high! I have never been to either, but from just reading different sites/forums, it seemed high. Plus, we are staying at The Mirage, so shouldn't we be able to get on the guest list for the club as Hotel guests? And if not 1Oak on Tuesday night, what's another option (sorry to veer off-topic a bit!)?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Jhaulotte View Post
      Originally posted by Sir Nupe A Lot View Post
      How do these two quotes sound, and do you all have any suggestions for negotiating with the hosts? I dont want to piss these guys off!

      Marquee:
      Here is the respective pricing for each room:
      Roof Deck Patio - $1500-2500
      Boom Box Room - $2000
      Library Room - $1500
      Main Room - $3000+
      Prime Area Main Room - $4000+

      Bottle prices average $495 each, toward your minimum spend. These minimums are before sales tax, 10% LET Tax and 20% gratuity for the waitress. Let me know what area will work best for you guys. Check-in time is typically 10-10:30pm.

      1OAK - Tuesday Night:
      For 10 people, we would require a 4 bottle minimum to secure a table. Bottles start at $475 each before tax and gratuity. This cost includes a table/booth, expedited entry, cover, mixers (excluding Red Bull), personal service team, and the VIP treatment.
      That description for 1OAK sounds like something you would see on Vegas.com or some v.i.p. vegas website. I have never had a host give those details like that.
      I originally thought I was submitting a request to be put on their guest list, not table/bottle reservations. I went through their site, and received a response from The Light Group.

      Comment


      • #48
        All those prices/mins are a bit high with exception of the Marquee patio and main room quotes. Not crazy high like I've seen
        quoted from some indy companies...but like 1 bottle more than a JC friendly host would probably offer you.

        If you're considering bottle service at Marquee shoot Noah Ortiz a text and get a quote.

        If you want to go to 1OAK just hit up Joey Orr. Probably won't have much luck getting 10 guys
        on the guest list, but you could split up into 3 smaller groups and skip the line by paying $50/each ($30 cover, $20 handshake).
        However, 10 guys should be getting bottle service. You could have plenty of bottles for 10 people for around $200/person & be
        ballin at your own table. Or, you could each pay $50 to skip the line and get in, then drop $15/drink. If you each have 5 drinks
        you'll each spend around $150...but without a table.

        When asking for quotes, make sure you mention you're a JC forum member.
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

        Nightclub Floorplans

        Nightclub Menus

        Comment


        • #49
          I received the quotes from a host listed on this site, but I didnt mention that I was referred by JC.com. I disnt realize that until after reading this thread! :0( Do you think it's too late or should I contact another hist and start over? Also as fas as contacting the host for 1Oak, what should be the price range for bottles and the minimum I should shoot for? Thabks in advance, this site is awesome! The help I recieve here is making this bachelor party trip Epic!

          Comment


          • #50
            Thats weekend pricing for Marquee. Monday bottles start at $350. Patio $350+, main room $700+ depending on event ($1050 to guarantee main room). Prime $1750+

            Exception: bigger DJs $700+ Patio

            Comment


            • #51
              Chuck your Inbox is full.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Sir Nupe A Lot View Post
                Chuck your Inbox is full.
                when isnt it?
                Anthony Connelly
                HYDE Nightclub
                Bellagio Hotel and Casino
                Las Vegas, NV


                SBE Nightlife LV-LA-MIA-NY

                Facebook:
                facebook.com/AnthonyInVegas

                Twitter:
                twitter.com/AnthonySBE

                Comment


                • #53
                  Last full day here with boyfriend, leave tomorrow morning. Looking for ideas of what to do tonight. Want to have it be a little more chill and cheaper if possible...on Strip as well.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Go to MIX and have a drink on the terrace above the city...
                    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                    Nightclub Floorplans

                    Nightclub Menus

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      any pricing on marquee for thursday?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by st789 View Post
                        any pricing on marquee for thursday?
                        Noah...is Thursday the same pricing as Monday or weekend pricing?
                        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                        Nightclub Floorplans

                        Nightclub Menus

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          same as Monday pricing

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            jonlamparda...your not posting nonsense on all the threads with the highest read counts just to get clicks to your website in your signature are you? No...you wouldn't do that...
                            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                            Nightclub Floorplans

                            Nightclub Menus

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              if you're not booking a table, is there any reason to contact a host? no clue, just curious
                              2004 Mirage
                              2007 theHotel
                              2010 theHotel
                              2011 Venetian
                              2012 Venetian
                              2013 Aria
                              2014 Caesars

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Just booked a table at XS for sunday 12/9 through Daniel Giventer - he offered the Goose / Moet for $395. Will follow-up with info on table location etc. I plan on giving him a nice tip
                                Upcoming Vegas Trips:
                                mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

                                Recent Trips:
                                mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
                                Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
                                Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
                                mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
                                August Chill 2013
                                January Calm 2014
                                mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X