Table/Bottle Service Prices Please! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Table/Bottle Service Prices Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Would it be possible for the 3 guys in our group to sign up for bottle service, then the other girl and I go on the guest list and meet them at the table? Or is that severely looked down on?

    Comment


    • #32
      People do it all the time
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

      Nightclub Floorplans

      Nightclub Menus

      Comment


      • #33
        If we are on the guest list, do we have to pay to get into the club and do we have to wait to get in?

        Comment


        • #34
          girls free guys do the cover on guestlist. line yes but much quicker then general entry.

          Comment


          • #35
            you can do your whole group at hyde starting at a $550 minimum (1 bottle) or 2 bottles for $1100
            Andrew Kahn
            VIP Host | Hyde Bellagio
            FB - /andrewskahn
            Twitter - @akahn3

            Comment


            • #36
              Does Dan G work with XS?

              Comment


              • #37
                Daniel Giventer from XS got my group of 3 guys, 2 girls the Goose/Moët deal for $395 this upcoming Monday night :-) Excited to check it out! If Dan checks us in and takes us to our table, what is a good tip to give him?

                Comment


                • #38
                  That's a pretty sweet deal for 5 people. I'd do $150 if you can, but no less than $100. Also, keep in mind that tips are pooled...so even if he can't personally walk you in you should still tip just as you would if he walked you in himself.
                  Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                  Nightclub Floorplans

                  Nightclub Menus

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Thanks for the advice everyone. I feel so much better about trusting my experience now :-)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Quite profound is the difference between Vegas trips before JC.com and those that come after...
                      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                      Nightclub Floorplans

                      Nightclub Menus

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        How do these two quotes sound, and do you all have any suggestions for negotiating with the hosts? I dont want to piss these guys off!

                        Marquee:
                        Here is the respective pricing for each room:
                        Roof Deck Patio - $1500-2500
                        Boom Box Room - $2000
                        Library Room - $1500
                        Main Room - $3000+
                        Prime Area Main Room - $4000+

                        Bottle prices average $495 each, toward your minimum spend. These minimums are before sales tax, 10% LET Tax and 20% gratuity for the waitress. Let me know what area will work best for you guys. Check-in time is typically 10-10:30pm.

                        1OAK - Tuesday Night:
                        For 10 people, we would require a 4 bottle minimum to secure a table. Bottles start at $475 each before tax and gratuity. This cost includes a table/booth, expedited entry, cover, mixers (excluding Red Bull), personal service team, and the VIP treatment.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          What night is the Marquee quote for and how many people? The 1Oak quote is really high for 10 people on a Tuesday night. The worst you should get is 3 bottles and could probably get away with 2.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Sir Nupe A Lot View Post
                            How do these two quotes sound, and do you all have any suggestions for negotiating with the hosts? I dont want to piss these guys off!

                            Marquee:
                            Here is the respective pricing for each room:
                            Roof Deck Patio - $1500-2500
                            Boom Box Room - $2000
                            Library Room - $1500
                            Main Room - $3000+
                            Prime Area Main Room - $4000+

                            Bottle prices average $495 each, toward your minimum spend. These minimums are before sales tax, 10% LET Tax and 20% gratuity for the waitress. Let me know what area will work best for you guys. Check-in time is typically 10-10:30pm.

                            1OAK - Tuesday Night:
                            For 10 people, we would require a 4 bottle minimum to secure a table. Bottles start at $475 each before tax and gratuity. This cost includes a table/booth, expedited entry, cover, mixers (excluding Red Bull), personal service team, and the VIP treatment.
                            That description for 1OAK sounds like something you would see on Vegas.com or some v.i.p. vegas website. I have never had a host give those details like that.
                            Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Is gratuity for the waitress usually on the final bill?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by mpaegs View Post
                                Is gratuity for the waitress usually on the final bill?
                                Yes there is auto-grat for the waitress, but also space for a discretionary extra tip.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X