Host Loyality - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Host Loyality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Host Loyality

    So I am planning to come to Vegas sometime in September for a conference. I am coming with 1 other person. Earlier this summer I was in Vegas and with a large group of 15 and we spent close to $25K at one of the top two clubs in vegas over the entire weekend.

    Do you think the host will be able to give someone like me 1-2 bottle minimum for something in the main room on a Saturday night? What do you think a senior host would be able to do for me on a Saturday night or what should i ask for?

    thanks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by whysohype View Post
    So I am planning to come to Vegas sometime in September for a conference. I am coming with 1 other person. Earlier this summer I was in Vegas and with a large group of 15 and we spent close to $25K at one of the top two clubs in vegas over the entire weekend.

    Do you think the host will be able to give someone like me 1-2 bottle minimum for something in the main room on a Saturday night? What do you think a senior host would be able to do for me on a Saturday night or what should i ask for?

    thanks.
    Where exactly do you plan on going?
    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

    Comment


    • #3
      ya doesnt hurt to ask. If they took care of you then, they may value your business and want to take care of you this time as well.

      Loyalty is a big deal to me in my business. I value people who keep the business coming back to me. I would do more for those that are loyal to me. If the Host remembers you, then I'm sure they'll see what they can do.
      ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
      ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
      ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
      ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
      __________________________________________
      * Oct 27- Nov 2 - Elara...
      * Nov 21-23 - Aria
      * Nov 30-Dec 2 - ??
      * Dec 7-9 - Aria

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WT661 View Post
        ya doesnt hurt to ask. If they took care of you then, they may value your business and want to take care of you this time as well.

        Loyalty is a big deal to me in my business. I value people who keep the business coming back to me. I would do more for those that are loyal to me. If the Host remembers you, then I'm sure they'll see what they can do.
        I believe in loyalty between hosts and myself. It has actually turned into friendships. I never spent 25k in a weekend with any host, but firmly believe a couple of hosts I know would do everything they could to accommodate me if I needed something special(including cashing in favors they might have coming to get it done)
        Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

        Comment


        • #5
          Only problem will be if they've got someone willing to pay full price for that table it's hard, if not impossible, for them to justify doing such a small minimum to their boss, and giving up their commission on a full paying customer. That's a tall order to ask of a host regardless how much you've spent in the past. $25,000 is a ton of money in the real world, not so much in Vegas though
          Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

          Nightclub Floorplans

          Nightclub Menus

          Comment


          • #6
            I wouldn't be asking for something on the dance floor...anything in the main room at the club would be perfect. Let's see what happens when I ask the host closer to the date.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hosts can and will comp tables...I think it just totally depends on how everything lines up...so you definitely have a shot.
              Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

              Nightclub Floorplans

              Nightclub Menus

              Comment


              • #8
                wow was never aware that senior hosts had the ability to comp tables...how do you know this?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Even promoters can comp tables...it all depends on how busy they expect to be and what your relation ship with them is. That being said the chances of you getting compd a table on a friday or saturday are pretty slim.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I dont think its any secret that deals and comped tables happen...but like DeX said, very rare in a Friday or Saturday night at a tier 1 club. If you were a hot chick it'd be much easier LOL. If they know you're a loyal dude they'll do what they can to help you out.
                    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                    Nightclub Floorplans

                    Nightclub Menus

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      First things first... host and promoters have to make their money. If there are clients lined up to fill the spots in the club for the premium, then of course they will take care of the paying customers. Once they are accomodated, I'm sure they can see if there are spots they can put you at for a good deal.

                      The way I understand it is basically how I do it in my line of work. I have to make the money on the paying customers. Those come first. Then the people that ask for my help or deals, I have to put second. I take care of them but I cant put them above everyone else. I would hope they understand that this is my living and I'm doing the best that I can for them. Same goes for those good hosts and promoters we all deal with. At the end of the day, they want to make you happy but you have to understand the big spenders will come first. So thats why I say, it doesnt hurt to ask. IF they can, they can. If they can't I'm sure they will let you know what they can do for your budget this time.
                      ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
                      ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
                      ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
                      ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
                      __________________________________________
                      * Oct 27- Nov 2 - Elara...
                      * Nov 21-23 - Aria
                      * Nov 30-Dec 2 - ??
                      * Dec 7-9 - Aria

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X