Chateau Host - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Chateau Host

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chateau Host

    anyone have info to get in contact with a chateau host? thanks

  • #2
    Korye Blackmon joined the forums recently. I dont have his number but you could shoot him a PM.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      Korye Blackmon joined the forums recently. I dont have his number but you could shoot him a PM.
      He posted his number on another thread on here....

      http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...al-for-Chateau
      An 8,000 mile journey is always worth it when it ends in Vegas!

      Comment


      • #4
        858.309.2085 call anytime
        Korye Blackmon
        VIP Host
        Chateau Nightclub and Rooftop
        Paris Hotel
        Facebook.com/KoryeB

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey Korye - I've got a couple questions abotu Chateau - possible to email?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DannyH View Post
            Hey Korye - I've got a couple questions abotu Chateau - possible to email?
            [email protected]
            Korye Blackmon
            VIP Host
            Chateau Nightclub and Rooftop
            Paris Hotel
            Facebook.com/KoryeB

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X