Not AWOL by choice - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Not AWOL by choice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not AWOL by choice

    Sorry for those who have been trying to reach me today. My phone decided to stop working last night and the screen won't turn on so I can't txt/email etc on it. I'm in the process of getting this remedied and will respond to everyone as soon as it's up and running again. I blame Blackberry!

  • #2
    Its ok Noah. Thats good cause I may have drunk texted you last nite while at Icon in DTLA telling you I miss Vegas. haha.
    ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
    ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
    ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
    ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
    __________________________________________
    * Oct 27- Nov 2 - Elara...
    * Nov 21-23 - Aria
    * Nov 30-Dec 2 - ??
    * Dec 7-9 - Aria

    Comment


    • #3
      Ha! I nearly did that to a host a couple weeks ago.
      Things escalated quickly...

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol nice. I don't think you did Wil, becuase I didn't have one from you when I switched over to my old phone. Phones back up and going strong and got a replacement arriving today for my broken one.

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X