Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question but what do you guys mean when u say a tier 1 table, tier 2 table etc??
Tier 1, 2 and 3????
Collapse
X
-
they could be referring to the different kinds of clubs from mega clubs (Tier 1) like XS and marquee to most other clubs (tier 2) like Pure, Hyde, 1oak, etc. tier 3 typically means the shittier places (cathouse, ROK, etc.)
...or they could be talking about table locations in auditorium type seating. tier 1 is the dance floor, tier 2 is behind the dance floor and tier 3 is behind that. it doesn't go much further back than that with the exception of XS where behind tier 3 they call those tables "Back wall"Anthony Connelly
HYDE Nightclub
Bellagio Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV
SBE Nightlife LV-LA-MIA-NY
Facebook:
facebook.com/AnthonyInVegas
Twitter:
twitter.com/AnthonySBE
Comment
-
Not a stupid question at all...the forums need their own dictionary!Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
Nightclub Floorplans
Nightclub Menus
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment