Alright people,
OK im over in Vegas labor day weekend, me and my group are looking at XS Saturday or Sunday night.
First I guess, which is better? Saturday in Vegas is heaven, but Sunday's nightswim. Whats the view there?
Either way - Im after a table. There's gonna be 10 - 12 of us id say.
$4k minimum get us going in there? Im also trying to gauge what table im likely to be getting. Last time we had a couple of Tables round where 845 is. They were cool, but a bit out the way really, would prefer somewhere a bit more central, but I know they are more costly!
Floor plan...

Does anyone have a host I can contact also?
Thanks again!
OK im over in Vegas labor day weekend, me and my group are looking at XS Saturday or Sunday night.
First I guess, which is better? Saturday in Vegas is heaven, but Sunday's nightswim. Whats the view there?
Either way - Im after a table. There's gonna be 10 - 12 of us id say.
$4k minimum get us going in there? Im also trying to gauge what table im likely to be getting. Last time we had a couple of Tables round where 845 is. They were cool, but a bit out the way really, would prefer somewhere a bit more central, but I know they are more costly!
Floor plan...

Does anyone have a host I can contact also?
Thanks again!
Comment