3 guys, first visit to Vegas. Where to go? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

3 guys, first visit to Vegas. Where to go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 guys, first visit to Vegas. Where to go?

    We are 3 European guys making a 3 week roadtrip in the American southwest and of course, we planned on a 3 day stop in Vegas.
    I have a couple of questions:

    - which clubs would you recommend for 3 guys who like house/club/trance , not really into a whole night of hip-hop and R&B (we are in Vegas saturday and sunday night, july 14th and 15th)

    - I plan on buying presale tickets, it seems to be the best way to get into clubs. Where can i buy these tickets safely?

    - Do you have to wear leather shoes or are decent sportive shoes like these ok? (i can replace the laces with dark laces if I need to)

    schoen.jpg


    Thanks in advance

  • #2
    Originally posted by Malinwa View Post
    We are 3 European guys making a 3 week roadtrip in the American southwest and of course, we planned on a 3 day stop in Vegas.
    I have a couple of questions:

    - which clubs would you recommend for 3 guys who like house/club/trance , not really into a whole night of hip-hop and R&B (we are in Vegas saturday and sunday night, july 14th and 15th)
    Answer: See Research Nightclub link at top of page.
    - I plan on buying presale tickets, it seems to be the best way to get into clubs. Where can i buy these tickets safely?
    Answer: Start at the club's website. Should have links if they don't sell directly on their site.
    - Do you have to wear leather shoes or are decent sportive shoes like these ok? (i can replace the laces with dark laces if I need to)
    Answer: Asked and Answered a million times in the forum. Short answer is "it all depends". Leather shoes are safe bet, won't be turned away. If you are doing hosted entry or bottle service, the shoes in your pic would most likely be fine.

    schoen.jpg
    HardRock August 2013 AOD
    Elara May 2012 AOD
    MGM Grand
    Venetian
    Stratosphere

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X