Trip August 8th - 12th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Trip August 8th - 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vegasgirl!
    started a topic Trip August 8th - 12th

    Trip August 8th - 12th

    Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards (well I've been a lurker). Just thinking about Vegas is fun and I've been extremely obsessed.

    We're a group of 6 girls going for a bachelorette and 21st birthday party. We're 21-28 years old but all love to dance and have fun. One question is will we have problems getting into clubs? And which clubs will be a problem to get into?

    We'll be arriving in Vegas on Wednesday at 8am and will leave on Sunday at 6pm, so we have 5 days there and want to make good use of our time. Oh yeah and we're staying at the Flamingo and have a couple of rooms reserved.

    We're not sure what we should do each night/day? Anyone else coming when we're there? What should we know?

    Thanks!

  • Jhaulotte
    replied
    Originally posted by not a vet but no rookie View Post
    Originally posted by missiitgirl View Post
    Oh I see! I remember reading something unfavorable earlier this year about 1OAK, but I'm still planing on giving it a try! Since Hyde is just that great, I may have to drag my older sister over on Tuesday
    Been to 10AK twice on Saturdays this summer and a had great time both times. Granted I had tables both times and got drunk out of my mind so that influences it.

    It's not the most impressive venue but the crowds were good (step-up from Jet) and the music is good.

    Not on the same level as XS or Marquee obviously but a solid tier 2 option on Saturdays.
    Getting tables and drunk out of your mind always influences club experiences in a positive manner for me

    Leave a comment:


  • NoahRam
    replied
    Hyde's my place of choice for Tuesdays, hitup Andrew Kahn 702-498-3375 or [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • not a vet but no rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by missiitgirl View Post
    Oh I see! I remember reading something unfavorable earlier this year about 1OAK, but I'm still planing on giving it a try! Since Hyde is just that great, I may have to drag my older sister over on Tuesday
    Been to 10AK twice on Saturdays this summer and a had great time both times. Granted I had tables both times and got drunk out of my mind so that influences it.

    It's not the most impressive venue but the crowds were good (step-up from Jet) and the music is good.

    Not on the same level as XS or Marquee obviously but a solid tier 2 option on Saturdays.

    Leave a comment:


  • missiitgirl
    replied
    Oh I see! I remember reading something unfavorable earlier this year about 1OAK, but I'm still planing on giving it a try! Since Hyde is just that great, I may have to drag my older sister over on Tuesday

    Leave a comment:


  • pantlessbellman
    replied
    Originally posted by missiitgirl View Post
    Is 1OAK really that bad or is Hyde just really that great?
    They're Vegas clubs on a Saturday... They're both better than anything we have back home... I just didn't really think 1Oak was all that great, compared to all the options in Vegas. Then again I am partial, I like clubs with a patio, like XS, Surrender, Marquee, so I figure Hyde has an awesome patio with a view, it's likely better than 1Oak. That's just my 2 cents.

    Leave a comment:


  • akahn
    replied
    They are both a lot of fun! i guess you will need to decide for yourself

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey Orr
    replied
    lol

    Originally posted by akahn View Post
    Skip 1oak on saturday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey Orr
    replied
    lol

    Originally posted by akahn View Post
    Skip 1oak on saturday!

    Leave a comment:


  • missiitgirl
    replied
    Is 1OAK really that bad or is Hyde just really that great?

    Leave a comment:


  • akahn
    replied
    Skip 1oak on saturday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Chuck
    replied
    Hyde plays Top40 until around 1 then goes EDM

    Leave a comment:


  • Vegasgirl!
    replied
    Originally posted by pantlessbellman View Post
    Skip 1oak... It's pretty underwhelming, nothing special, I actually am really leaning towards Hyde for either Friday or Saturday that weekend, xs will be a shitshow and marquee is marquee... Hydes new and I haven't been there, plus Anthony is a badass and will take good care of anyone from the forum that goes there.
    What kind of music do they play?

    Leave a comment:


  • pantlessbellman
    replied
    Skip 1oak... It's pretty underwhelming, nothing special, I actually am really leaning towards Hyde for either Friday or Saturday that weekend, xs will be a shitshow and marquee is marquee... Hydes new and I haven't been there, plus Anthony is a badass and will take good care of anyone from the forum that goes there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vegasgirl!
    replied
    Originally posted by akahn View Post
    Would definitely try and put Hyde into your schedule! its an amazing Venue!
    I want to! But I just don't know how to fit it.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X